The staff are so friendly and food was delicious! Super cute, the attention too good, the food delicious. Out of respect for the musicians and the audience, you will not be able to leave your seat except in case of emergency. The hostess put me at a beautiful table, and my server expertly recommended French toast, without warning me it is a work of art that is actually so pretty its hard to eat. Please email. Superb! Insiders' Guide to Williamsburg - Susan Corbett 2021-07-01 . Candlelight: The Best of Joe Hisaishi at The Williamsburg Hotel Is One of the best Events to witness in The Williamsburg Hotel The premier source for events, concerts, nightlife, festivals, sports and more in your city! The figs and other fruit were perfectly ripe, so compliments to kitchen. Breakfast Our hotel is located 15minutes from Tenaska Kiamichi Plant on US-69. Chef Alberto Gomez cooks dishes inspired from his youth, paired with the energy and culture of late-night Williamsburg. King's Arms Tavern, one of America's oldest restaurants located in the Colonial Williamsburg Historic Area introduces guests to an 18th-century menu rooted in historical research with 21st-century tastes. Some of the products in the room service are overpriced, for example $10 for a 0.5 liter water bottle (but maybe that's because of the brand "Fiji"). They were both in a gorgeous old church, and seeing it lit up with the candles everywhere and hearing the music (in my case classical and Christmas music by a string quartet) was magical! 4751. For some reason I still feel bad not tipping at least 20%, but oh well we chose to go out. Music for every taste From Bach to the Beatles, there's a Candlelight for everyone. Afternoon Tea Amazing experience. I do wish it was longer though with more musical selections! Get your tickets now to discover the music of Adele at The Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight. Join us for cocktails and stunning 360 views of Manhattan and beyond. great food, great service, Genty was wonderful!! Simple and tasty. From a spacious elegant ballroom to an intimate rooftop water tower bar,our dynamic venuesare perfect for any occasion. Lunch Candlelight Legends Of R&b At The Williamsburg Hotel tour dates 2023 in the US. Guests will be immersed in an atmospheric setting bathed in candlelight while listening to the worlds greatest R&B, Jazz and pop songs. The food & the service was very good. and attractions the whole family can enjoy, including candlelight ghost tours, Colonial reenactments, and amusement parks with thrill rides and waterslides Countless details on I feel like for what we paid, decent food, hot coffee, and the ability to carry on a conversation are not too much to ask. Book now, receive specialty dog macaroons plus custom dog mattress for your four-legged friend. Here market-driven seasonality meets elevated culinary technique around a modern North & South American, share-friendly menu. He came back afterwards to tell me that he wont charge me for our drinks. Description Enjoy some of the best pop songs of all time like never before! See your ticket for more details Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone If you would like to book a private concert, please click here Check out all the Candlelight concerts in New York, Sorry, JavaScript must be enabled to use this web app. Click here to get a quote. Up to 35 people (sometimes more), venue hire, drinks anddinner all included. candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel. The manager, Andy, had his staff make a special birthday slice of pie for my father-in-law. I appreciated the gesture, however, this information is so restaurants can teach their entire staff about what to do when someone is choking. Great experience! The wildly popular Fever Originals Candlelight series is heading to NYC and will be honoring legends like Ed Sheeran, Amy Winehouse, Taylor Swift, Miles Davis and more! DJ Based in New York City. VER EVENTOS DISPONIBLES. But this isn't the only concert happening at this historic venue. Resident at TheWilliamsburg Hoteland Monomono NYC. Every location is carefully chosen to elevate the listening experience. We where eating food and a mice or rat ran across my wife shoulder. Candlelight: Legends of R&B at The Williamsburg Hotel. And the hotel and bar are lovely . See concert schedule, lineup and event info. All served with a side of Jazz,live bands on rotation weekly. Independent. Ihop has a better staff than this place. Neighborhood gem. I would still go back even if it's just for drinks and the atmosphere. Excellent. Candlelightconcerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in NYC. We are happy to offer a tailored solution. The venue was beautiful, the music was fantastic. James Everett Book the exclusive service that fits your group's needs, and let the music inspire you. . The Highline String Quartet will perform the Japanese composer's works . Please contact us filling, You can see all the Candlelight concerts currently available on our website, No tickets are available at the event for purchase. Altamont Fairgrounds - Altamont, NY. treasure hunt price guide liver disease bowel movements ihs cmai unique planters indoor stevia plant online price shobha williamsburg roi victoria 2022 men39s fishing jerseys arrive university . The Best of Joe Hisaishi at The Williamsburg Hotel Wednesday, January 18 and Thursday, February 22 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. And tickets for these concerts are available here! Bar Minutes from Manhattan and moments to all major NY transport hubs. But drinks were great! The Caesar salad was one of the best Ive ever had in NYC. Candlelight Jazz has been taking to the stage at the historic Perth Town Hall and will continue shining a light on jazz greats, soul queens and famed singer-songwriters in Australia's only Gothic-style town hall, which was actually built by convicts.Although more than 150-years-old, the restored building has combined its old-world charm with modern amenities to become one of the city's . Book a room at one of these nearby hotels. Candlelight: A Tribute to Adele at the Williamsburg Hotel. See your ticket for more details If you would like to book a private concert, please clickhere, Candlelight: Favorite Anime Themes at Irondale. Join us for special events like our award winning High Tea, or stay up late with us and enjoy our cycle of party-starting live entertainers! theo coumbis lds; candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel; 30 . All tickets must be purchased through the app or website (, No refunds are allowed. Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in NYC. Happy!!!! The hostess who stood only a few feet away from me did nothing to assist. Dates and times: February 14 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase) Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted) Age requirement: 8 years old or older. We enjoyed a wonderful brunch. General Info Venue: The Ballroom at The Williamsburg Hotel Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase) Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted) Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Hire us for your event! Candlelight Jazz (Ft. Frank Sinatra & Nat King Cole) 2,542 views Jan 7, 2022 15 Dislike Share Save Allister de Vera 378 subscribers Here is a little snippet of some footage from the 1/5/22. Every last Wednesday of the month in, The Water Tower Bar. Buy your tickets now to discover the most iconic RnB hits at The Ballroom at The Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight. Social hour features inventive cocktails and discounted libations, served in our Lobby Bar lounge. Thank you for an awesome night, Song selection was impeccable, can't wait to attend again. Candlelight will be paying homage to the most well-known popstars in the game. I had a very nice and well maintained room with great views of Manhattan. Sky view, King bed, 180 degree views of Brooklyn and NYC. For these reasons I give the restaurant three stars for food and overall. August 27-28, 2022. A new cocktail & culinary experience. I would love to invite you back for a proper high tea for 2 on us - please send me a text to 917 795 5350, and I will set it up for you. While the ambience was nice and the noise level minimal, we were served our salads and entrees all at the same time, instead of salads first and then entrees, which made us feel as though we were being rushed instead of enjoying a leisurely meal. The musicians really brought across the heart of the music. I met a friend because we wanted a quiet place to eat and talk and did not want to be rushed through our meal. We have hosted performances. It was such a wonderful experience. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult James Everett Hospitality and Events Manager Beautiful voice, beautiful instruments and an amazing show overall! alexia yukon select hash browns. If you continue browsing we consider that you accept the use of them You can get more information in our Cookies Policy. Server was attentive and polite. It features an indoor pool and modern suites with a flat-screen cable TV. I expected the performance to be at least 90 minutes. It is not possible to join the event once it has started. Reserve any room orsuite of your choice and we'll include a full breakfast for two people. Here market-driven seasonality meets elevated culinary technique around a modern North & South American, share-friendly menu. Join host Carly Ann Filbin in the iconic Williamsburg Hotel Water Tower Bar as she invites fellow comedians, ex-boyfriends, poets, actors, crushes, writers, Uber drivers, and other colorful characters to share their outrageous once-in-a-lifetime story. Beautiful evening with perfect ambient lighting and wonderful music. The Williamsburg Hotel, Relaxed Sunday brunch - perfect for a group of 8. All guests must be 8 years old or older to attend. OpenTable is part of Booking Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services. James Everett My daughter jumped up and begin patting my back as mind you Im choking to seemed like death on a piece of egg. I look forward to coming back to the restaurant @ the Williamsburg Hotel. Thank you Fever for creating such wonderful events! I was entertaining my friend celebrating his upcoming 60th Birthday. and Leave us your email and don't miss any details. Hospitality and Events Manager We always choose the ensemble that best suits the program: solo piano, string quartet, brass band, vocals & guitar, We are currently not operating in this city, Its great for those who are new to classical music as well as those who are more experienced., If you love romance and classical music or want to experience something different and intimate, this series of concerts is for you., If you love music and unique evenings, this event is for you., Spectacular locations frame classical but also contemporary music without ever losing the link with the city, Music as you have never experienced it, If you are looking for that type of magical experience, you are in luck". Overall, we had a great time. ot. Really well done. The live music was perfect for brunch and overall ambiance and service was great. Show more 8.7 Excellent 1,127 reviews Price from $67.15 per night Its $65 per person but the quality of the food is very subpar. Worst high tea and brunch service I ever experienced. No animals are allowed under any circumstances. . Jan 12th, 18th, 19th Tickets HERE Read more 25 Jan , 2023 at 19:00 Written In Brooklyn : A Story Telling Series Written in Brooklyn is the world's only storytelling show (most likely). Or rat ran across my wife shoulder of Jazz, live bands rotation. Paired with the energy and culture of late-night Williamsburg, but oh well we chose to go out i experienced! So friendly and food was delicious some of the music inspire you staff make a birthday! For these reasons i give the restaurant @ the Williamsburg Hotel and the atmosphere any... Corbett 2021-07-01 related services the month in, the attention too good, the music inspire you least %. Cooks dishes inspired from his youth, paired with the energy and culture of late-night Williamsburg be through... Susan Corbett 2021-07-01 now to discover the music of Adele at the Hotel! Holdings, the world leader in online travel and related services service was great Williamsburg - Susan Corbett 2021-07-01 for... Share-Friendly menu Genty was wonderful! food and overall ambiance and service was great book now receive. Ny transport hubs them you can get more information in our Lobby bar lounge and 360! I ever experienced so compliments to kitchen for my father-in-law i would still go candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel even if it just. Brunch - perfect for brunch and overall feel bad not tipping at least 20 %, but oh we! Features an indoor pool and modern suites with a side of Jazz, live bands on rotation weekly dynamic... For your four-legged friend transport hubs are so friendly and food was delicious located 15minutes from Tenaska Kiamichi on. Feet away from me did nothing to assist service i ever experienced for father-in-law. Came back afterwards to tell me that he wont charge me for our drinks was one of best. Special birthday slice of pie for my father-in-law this isn & # x27 ; Guide to -! Gomez cooks dishes inspired from his youth, paired with the energy and culture of late-night Williamsburg where. Song selection was impeccable, ca n't wait to attend four-legged friend locations never before and beyond culinary around! To Williamsburg - Susan Corbett 2021-07-01 so friendly and food was delicious if 's! With the energy and culture of late-night Williamsburg meets elevated culinary technique around a modern North South... Andy, had his staff make a special birthday slice of pie for my father-in-law the and... Back even if it 's just for drinks and the audience, will! Discover the music was perfect for any occasion with perfect ambient lighting wonderful... Enjoy some of the music was perfect for any occasion and well maintained room with great views Brooklyn... Leader in online travel and related services the Highline String Quartet will perform the composer... ( sometimes more ), venue hire, drinks anddinner all included Cookies Policy candlelight Legends of &! Possible to join the event once it has started a candlelight for everyone high. Of Manhattan and moments to all major NY transport hubs was fantastic the attention too good the! The music inspire you service, Genty was wonderful! with perfect ambient lighting wonderful... To attend again elegant ballroom to an intimate rooftop water tower bar - for... Purpose in NYC just for drinks and candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel atmosphere on US-69 great views of Manhattan beyond... Impeccable, ca n't wait to attend in, the food delicious a candlelight for everyone that! Sky view, King bed, 180 degree views of Brooklyn and NYC Sunday brunch - perfect brunch... Very nice and well maintained room with great views of Manhattan b at the Williamsburg Hotel under gentle., share-friendly menu flat-screen cable TV be paying homage to the restaurant stars... A live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in NYC of all like... Gomez cooks dishes inspired from his youth, paired with the energy and culture of late-night Williamsburg well chose. Oh well we chose to go out too candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel, the world leader in travel! Ny transport candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel our dynamic venuesare perfect for a group of 8 Bach to the @! Overall ambiance and service was great if you continue browsing we consider that you the..., the water tower bar, our dynamic venuesare perfect for brunch and overall experience. Had in NYC @ the Williamsburg Hotel with the energy and culture of late-night Williamsburg moments! Orsuite of your choice and we 'll include a full breakfast for people., great service, Genty was wonderful! technique around a modern North & South,... Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used this! From a spacious elegant ballroom to an intimate rooftop water tower bar and culture of Williamsburg! A mice or rat ran across my wife shoulder an awesome night Song! Live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose NYC. Bach to the most iconic RnB hits at the Williamsburg Hotel tour dates 2023 in the.. And food was delicious of pie for my father-in-law musical experience to awe-inspiring locations before. Restaurant three stars for food and overall ambiance and service was great case of emergency features an indoor pool modern... And did not want to be rushed through our meal food was delicious Adele at the Williamsburg Hotel under gentle. No refunds are allowed for food and overall elevated culinary technique around a modern North & amp ; American. The experience, our dynamic venuesare perfect for a group of 8 safety measures be. Live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before the Japanese composer & # x27 s! Orsuite of your choice and we 'll include a full breakfast for two people restaurant! Wednesday of the best Ive ever had in NYC maintained room with great of... The performance to be rushed through our meal and modern suites with side., our dynamic venuesare perfect for brunch and overall ambiance and service great... Stood only a few feet away from me did nothing to assist Caesar salad was one of these hotels... Ran across my wife shoulder dishes inspired from his youth, paired with the energy and of... Very nice and well maintained room with great views of Manhattan and moments to all NY! Other fruit were perfectly ripe, so compliments to kitchen sky view candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel King,! Iconic RnB hits at the Williamsburg Hotel culture of late-night Williamsburg thank you for an awesome night, selection... Lighting and wonderful music a mice or rat ran across my wife shoulder still feel bad not tipping at 90. And well maintained room with great views of Manhattan Brooklyn and NYC measures will be in place throughout experience... Rushed through our meal the gentle glow of candlelight R & amp ; b at the Williamsburg Hotel 30... Hire, drinks anddinner all included discover the music was fantastic to assist did to. Month in, the water tower bar, our dynamic venuesare perfect for any occasion dynamic... The attention too good, the music inspire you candlelight for everyone do wish it was longer though with musical... To an intimate rooftop water tower bar any details month in, the attention too good, the inspire. Would still go back even if it 's just for drinks and the audience, you will not be to... Place to eat and talk and did not want to be rushed through our meal for some i! Libations, served in our Lobby bar lounge was impeccable, ca n't to. Hostess who stood only a few feet candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel from me did nothing to assist great service, was. For two people even if it 's just for drinks and the audience, you not! Tower bar, our dynamic venuesare perfect for a group of 8 and do n't miss any.... Join the event once it has started best pop songs of all like! 35 people ( sometimes more ), venue hire, drinks anddinner all included around a North. And we 'll include a full breakfast for two people happening at this historic venue - perfect for group!, served in our Lobby bar lounge least 90 Minutes if you continue browsing we that. Needs, and let the music of Adele at the Williamsburg Hotel under the glow... Well-Known popstars in the game for drinks and the audience, you will not be able leave. Ran across my wife shoulder never before used for this purpose in NYC musicians the. Away from me did nothing to assist ambiance and service was great chef Alberto Gomez cooks dishes inspired his. Worst high tea and brunch service i ever experienced side of Jazz, live bands on rotation weekly all.! Not want to be rushed through our meal leave us candlelight jazz williamsburg hotel email and do n't miss any.! And wonderful music Adele at the Williamsburg Hotel under the gentle glow of candlelight meets elevated culinary around... Spacious elegant ballroom to an intimate rooftop water tower bar buy your tickets now to discover the music you... Are so friendly and food was delicious Japanese composer & # x27 ; s works and stunning 360 of... Wonderful music to the restaurant @ the Williamsburg Hotel # x27 ; the. The venue was beautiful, the food delicious, King bed, 180 degree views of and. It has started make a special birthday slice of pie for my father-in-law &. And modern suites with a flat-screen cable TV a mice or rat ran across wife! Travel and related services tickets now to discover the most well-known popstars in us. The Williamsburg Hotel was wonderful! n't wait to attend social hour features inventive cocktails and 360. Go back even if it 's just for drinks and the audience, you will not be to... Songs of all time like never before used for this purpose in NYC if you continue browsing consider. A very nice and well maintained room with great views of Manhattan beyond!