Weve improved our argan oil infused formula to create a new, more moisturizing conditioning cream that leaves drying alcohol & silicones far behind. Great for: relaxed, texturized, colored & permed hair. Cover Hair With A Plastic Cap And Apply Moderate Heat For 15 Minutes. I have 2b/2c, mid-length hair and I follow the curly girl method. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. Crafted with naturally nourishing shea butter and a unique blend of cocoa butter, mango butter, and Vitamin E. BENEFITS Best Leave-In Conditioner For Frizzy Hair: Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning . Cantu Mens Cream Pomade provides a strong hold and soft touch. Styling tip:For a reconstructive treatment, apply Massage a generous amount to damp, not wet, hair. To refresh your curls, simply smooth over dry hair and fluff. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. The scent is beautiful. Use as a daily moisturizer or enjoy as a nourishing heat protectant during blowdrying or heat styling. Try as a wrap, turban, headband, scarf, and so much more. Reviewed in the United States on May 19, 2015. Do not rinse. Apply Cantu Daily Oil Moisturizer to damp hair to replenish moisture. Gone are the days of the crunchy, flaky, and itchy hair that comes with applying gel to your curls. Tip: Use with Cantus Coconut Curling Cream. Its our mission to celebrate you in all your glory. It deeply moisturizes your scalp to relieve itch and promotes a healthier scalp and hair. Cantu Argan Oil Leave in | Argan Oil infused deep penetrating conditioning treatment made with pure Argan Oil and other natural ingredients. Apply Cantu Daily Oil Moisturizer before styling to prevent breakage and frizz. Crafted specially for over-processed and heat damaged hair, the Argan Oil Leave-In See more. A second lather and rinse are recommended for hair with heavy product buildup. . Made with durable carbon fiber material that is lighter and stronger than plastic. All-in-one shampoo, conditioner and body wash moisturizes dry scalp and skin. Work into lather. Massage a generous amount throughout wet hair after shampooing and leave on for 3-5 minutes before styling. Apply a generous amount to wet hair. When used daily, Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream helps promote stronger, healthier hair. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. This silicone-free conditioner softens your strands while enhancing their natural shine and is gentle on even the most damaged curls. For intense conditioning of dry, damaged hair apply generously to clean, damp hair. Pour a dime- nickel size amount into the palms of hand and message into blow dried hair prior to braiding for a weave, wig, or braided style to seal the moisture into the hair to prevent breakage. There was a problem completing your request. In the morning, rinse hair with cool water. This versatile hair wrap adds a stylish touch to any do while gently protecting hair and edges. I have been on a healthy hair journey for the past year and in doing so I discovered that it is not that a hair product does not work that we see it as bad. Hope this helps! Enriched with pure shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E, to intensively treat dry, rough skin. SAR 39.15. Pickup & Same Day Delivery available on most store items. Say hello to defined curls, and goodbye to crunchy hair! Apply Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream to damp hair to stop and mend hair breakage. Do not rinse. It also doesn't leave white residue, unlike the shea butter one. Submerge your wig or extensions in the bath and allow to soak, then rinse and ring out the hair and use the hair bath as a shampoo. Ideal for all hair types, this treatment can be used after every shampoo as a Moisturizes dry, brittle hair with deep penetrating oils and infuses lustrous shine in every strand. This firm, long-lasting, non-greasy formula helps keep protective styles slicked down and in place. Apply Cantu Hair Dressing Pomade to help set bantu knot twist outs, curl formers or protective plaits, Perfect for pre and post chemical treatments. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantus gentle care for textured hair. Not only does it smell wonderful, but my hair is left truly soft after use. Safety warning Consult The thick texture soaks into the hair shaft leaving the hair feeling We are allergic to the Shea Butter. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Formulated with apple cider vinegar, this cleansing shampoo provides moisture to hair while also removing harsh chemicals from strands. Crafted with a new formula and a delectable new scent, the Avocado Hydrating Curling Cream moisturizes dry, brittle hair while providing ultimate curl definition. Cantus Guava & Ginger Rice Water Protein Hair Masque strengthens andfortifies hair from scalp to strand. Say goodbye to dry, rough skin and hello to long-lasting moisture from head to toe! Works best with Cantu Mens Collection 3 in 1 Shampoo & Conditioner and Leave-In Conditioner. Frizz Free Hair Apply daily to split ends or damaged areas. Do not rinse. Defines, softens & strengthens strands with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Spray throughout damp or dry hair as needed. can i use this for fine hair? Before I get into the pros and cons of this product I want to take the time to give a very brief description of my hair type. Shop Argan Oil Leave In Conditioner and read reviews at Walgreens. Natural moisturizing ingredients To use, apply Cantus Avocado Curl Activator Cream to damp hair section by section. The scent is beautiful. -For Wigs, Braids, Weaves & Locs. Great for: relaxed, texturized, colored & permed hair. Quick delivery. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Get ready for the switch up with Cantus Tie Wrap! Great for: relaxed, texturized, colored & permed hair;medium to thick textures. Thats rightwe keep your straight strands soft and lustrous and your curls conditioned and defined, and our special formula helps achieve everything from cutting-edge looks to classic styles. Rinse andstyle as usual. Adds moisture & encourages healthy hair growth with key ingredients such as avocado oil, rice bran, nettle extracts and vitamin E. -Co-Developed with Celebrity Expert Hairstylist Angela Stevens Target Beauty Concierge - 3 years ago Helpful (6) Not helpful (2) Report Formulated with a unique blend of guava, ginger, apple cider vinegar, tea tree oil, and menthol, this anti-dandruff shampoo removes product buildup and delivers results you can see and feel. I use it as a leave in conditioner after washing my hair and also as a moisturiser on dry hair between washes. ), NaturallyCurly Rewards Terms and Conditions. Together, this combination helps relieve dry skin and scalp and moisturizes chapped lips. This versatile and enriching cream provides deeply penetrating moisture to strands in need of repair and protection. Lather beginning at the root and work toward ends. Gentle enough to use every wash. Made with pure shea butter to replace vital moisture revealing stronger, healthier hair with a natural shine. Rinse thoroughly with cool water. Follow with Cantu Mens Collection Leave-In Conditioner and Cream Pomade for best results. Perfect for setting the foundation of your braids under weaves & wigs, cornrows and box braids, or to retwist locs. Gently massage scalp to remove buildup. Please use a different way to share. For best results and long-lasting hold, cocktail with Cantus Define & Shine Custard. The Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream should be applied to the ends of your hair and worked up to the roots for a daily treatment. Having curly course hair, I am always in search of just the right products to help maintain moisture and preventing frizz. I would recommend the leave in conditioner. ), Cantu Shea Butter Smoothing LeaveIn Conditioning Lotion (10 oz. Perfect for updos and sleek ponytails. Perfect for paring with your favorite Cantu cream for soft strands plus long-lasting hold in any climate. I absolutely love this product. . Please try again. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. Style as usual. -Adds slip without residue Apply generously to clean, damp hair beginning at ends and work toward the root. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. I have fine curls and feel it does much better than the shea butter versio, Q: Produktbeschreibung. This signature blend is a fusion of just three natural, raw ingredients: 100% pure and certified organic hemp seed oil plus 100% pure shea butter and coconut oil. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. Award Winning formula defines, conditions and adds manageability revealing soft, elongated curls. Made with no sulfates, parabens or mineral oils. -For Wigs, Braids, Weaves & Locs. Argan Oil infused deep penetrating conditioning treatment made with pure Argan Oil and other natural ingredients to help protect hair from the damages of every day styling. Apply to soaking wet hair in small sections. Adjust part as needed after the hair has been smoothed to achieve a more precise parting and proceed to braid. (Avocado), Olea Europaea Fruit Oil (Olive), Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil (Argan), Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem), Daucus . Purchased for myself and daughter after so many Cantu recommends. Cantu Shea Butter Natural Leave-In Conditioning Cream - 12oz . NO sulfates, silicones, parabens, or mineral oil. Enjoy FREE CVS In Store Pickup today! I use it a prepoo to soften my hair before shampooing so its easy to detangle, as a leave-in after I wash my Ive been using this product ever since my big chop and I love it. ), Creme of Nature Argan Oil Intensive Conditioning Treatment (20 oz. Using oil after the cream helps seal the moisture into the hair shaft. Dry hair completely. Cantu for Natural Hair Leave-In Conditioning Cream es una crema acondicionadora de . Comb through for even distribution. It keeps my hair moisturized and even helps with curl definition. Shea Moisture Leave in Conditioner with Jamaican Black Castor Oil for Hair Growth, Strengthen & Restore, Vitamin E, Curly Hair Products Safe for use on Hair Color, Family Size, 16 Oz, Cantu Care for Kids Conditioning Detangler, 6 fl oz (Pack of 3), Moisturize your locks from root to tip with our best-selling SIlk18 conditioner . Conditions and soothes the scalp while moisturizing strands and promoting healthy growth. -For Use on Natural Hair and Extensions Cantus Avocado Hydrating Conditioner provides all the nourishment and moisture your curls need. Formulated with a blend of avocado oil, shea butter, and pure honey, this hydrating hair milk strengthens strands, helps hair retain moisture, and adds a natural shine. I've usually used the shea butter one but hated the scent so was pleased that they now have a pleasant smelling argan oil formula that works just as well with my hair. A styling gel infused with honey is perfect for maximum hold and to help elongate curls and protect against shedding. This was confu, Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them.Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Deeply moisturizes with pure shea butter, cocoa butter and vitamin E, formulated to keep skin replenished all day long. Been using for 3 weeks and absolutely no residue ( no matter how much I put in), Reviewed in the United States on March 10, 2022, Reviewed in the United States on July 25, 2020. Apply Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream daily to help with split ends or damaged areas. Please always provide full list of ingredients to enable potential buyers to decide whether to purchase or not. See Portfolio. After cleansing with Cantu Moisturizing Cream Shampoo, apply to ends and work toward the root. Comb through and let dry naturally. Awards:2015 Naturally Curly Editors Choice Best Kids Collection. Conditions hair for easier detangling and smoothes for frizz free hair in no time. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. Verified License. -For Use on Natural Hair and Extensions Great for: relaxed, natural, texturized, colored & permed hair. Reveal natural shine and add elasticity to overly heated or styled hair while strengthening strands and minimizing breakage. Quick Shop. Reviewed in the United States on January 19, 2018. I'm of mixed race with dry wavy to curly hair (just for other users to know what may work for them). Remove wrap and comb through for even distribution. Gentle tear-free formula cleanses and promotes healthy hair growth with the perfect blend of pure shea butter, coconut oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients. Cantus Guava & Ginger Anti-Dandruff Shampoo clarifies the scalp to eliminate dandruff and dry scalp irritation. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. This detangling brush has been modified to easily glide through thick and curly hair. Repeat for extra smooth results. Enjoy the classic shea butter formula plus a blend of mango butter, coconut oil, and avocado oil to infuse your hair with nutrients that keep it hydrated and revitalized. NO MINERAL OIL, SULFATES, PARABENS, SILICONES, PHTHALATES, GLUTEN, PARAFFIN or PROPYLENE. Formulated specially for dry skin, this unique blend of natural shea butter, cocoa butter, mango butter, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and argan oil nourishes the skin to keep it soft and supple, and Vitamin E helps relieve itchiness and irritation. 316. Intensive Conditioning Treatment is an intensively deep conditioning treatment that strengthens and helps prevent damage. This hydrating formula also restores the scalp, makes hair more manageable, and stimulates hair growth by preventing breakage. Made with pure shea butter, avocado oil, aloe, mango seed butter, and olive oil, your curls will enjoy ultimate hydration and increased definition. NEW & IMPROVED FORMULA: more moisturizing formula with pure argan oil, natural oils, and no drying alcohol or silicones STRENGTHEN OVER-HEATED/STYLED HAIR: add elasticity to relaxed, natural, and color treated hair PROTECT & ENHANCE: protect damaged hair and reveal natural shine HYDRATE 3 WAYS: daily use on damaged areas, rinse-out conditioner, or absorbing leave-in treatment CRUELTY-FREE . I just paid the service fee and called it a day. document.getElementById("copyright_year").innerHTML = new Date().getFullYear(); When you apply this product make sure your hair is clean and apply to soaking wet hair only. The saviour for dry hair days is here. Please note that our award-winning formula has not changed. HOW TO USE Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2021. Comb through and let dry naturally. 3 days post coloring apply Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream generously to clean, damp hair. 4. spray on curly/ wavy/ coily/ extensions to help reduce frizz and prevent tangling. Comb through, and let dry naturally. Perfect blow-dry styles and detangling long, thick hair. Do not rinse. Enjoy the healing properties of aloe and nourish your scalp with olive oil to increase your hairs strength and elasticity. Helps nourish and renew the skin, Available now at select Walmart stores and walmart.com. Use as headband or cover hair completely. Strengthen and soften your hair with ULTA's selection on top rated hair care products from top brands. Soft, shiny hair and in my case did a better job of curing dandruff than some of the strongest anti dandruff shampoos on the market. Creates crunch-free, touchable waves and curls for frizz-free and full of volume styles. Apply to ends of damp hair and work towards roots. Achieve longer, stronger, healthier hair with this organic hair oil from Mielle! Rice branprotein nourishes strands and revives dull, dry hair with each use. Unique sulfate-free formula moisturizes dry, brittle hair and prevents split ends and breakage for healthier, hydrated hair. Cleanses product buildup and moisturizes dry, brittle hair for noticeably softer hair. Apply Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream daily to help with split ends or damaged areas. Apply to edges and smooth with fingertips or tightly bristled brush. Made with pure shea butter and formulated without harsh ingredients. We both have Afro's. Cantu leave-in conditioning repair cream is great for relaxed, texturized, colored, and permed hair Repairs split ends: infused with pure Shea butter and other natural oils to stop and mend breakage, repair split ends, and strengthen fragile hair Deeply moisturizes: provides intense moisture to damaged, dry, and course hair Do not rinse. For general care, apply generously to damp hair and work toward roots, combing through for even distribution. Infused honey nourishes the hair strands to provide a natural shine, and oils keep hair hydrated and soft to the touch. A great price and generous amount comes in the container. Comb through and style as usual. Add extra style to your look or cover hair completely. Plus eliminates flyaways for static free results. Apply to damp hair section by section. Say goodbye to frizz and unmanageable hair! This isnt your classic Cantu Curl Activator Cream; this new formula contains new ingredients and a delectable new scent thats sure to turn heads. $6.89. Apply to damp hair beginning at the root and work toward ends. You want to make sure youre not straining the hair by pulling them up in a bun or excessive braiding. Formulated without harsh ingredients and made with shea butter, jojoba, argan and kukui nut oils. Nurture and nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantus gentle care for textured hair. Disclaimer: Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not a substitute for advice from a licensed health-care professional. Unique sulfate-free formula moisturizes dry, brittle hair and prevents split ends and breakage for healthier, hydrated hair. A: This being said, it became important for me to understand my hair in order reach my version of healthy hair. Winner of 2013 NaturallyCurly Award Winning formula penetrates deep into the hair shaft for an intense treatment to repair and replenish over-processed, damaged hair. You may, however, (i) print a copy of individual screens of the content solely for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that any marks, logos, or other legends that appear on the copied screens remain on, and are not removed from the printed or stored images of such screens, and (ii) download material for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided that you agree to abide by any copyright notice or other restrictions contained in any material included or accessed through the Service and include any author attribution, copyright or trademark notice or restriction in any such material that you download. Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Cream. Great for wigs and extension hair, in addition to natural hair in the take down and conditioning process. For ultra soft and shiny hair apply Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream prior to Cantu Hair Dressing Pomade application. After heat styling, apply Cantu Oil Sheen Deep Conditioning Spray to provide extra protection from split ends and breakage. Our Custard is an amazing product when used correctly! Styling Tips:Apply before brushing, styling, drying or setting to form a thermal protection barrier around hair. Style as usual. We are allergic to the Shea Butter. Apply Cantu Thermal Shield Heat Protectant to prevent damage caused by heated styling tools. Contains Isopropyl alcohol product has changed! Your child should be at least 3 years of age + before joining the #CantuCrew! Spray on each section prior to combing out or deconstructing the braid to help add moisture and prevent breakage during the take down process. Made with durable material featuring a non-slip grip to lift and add volume with ease. 4.60 out of 5 stars . $6.89. Apply a generous amount of product to ends of damp hair and work toward roots. -Made with Apple Cider Vinegar & Aloe Cantu Mens collection is specifically formulated for the needs of men with wavy, curly, and coarse hair. Work into lather with a loofah or sponge then gently clean and rinse to experience softer, smoother skin that lasts all day long. Award Winning formula moisturizes, de-frizzes and adds manageability to hair revealing soft, shiny twists and locks. Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioner Repair Cream - YouTube 0:00 / 5:27 #CantuArganOilLeave #CantuArganOil #CantuArganOilLeavein Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioner. 2. When used daily, Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream helps promote strong, healthy hair. Blending 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Jamaican Black Castor Oil, this nourishing collection deeply hydrates and smoothes, while maximizing fullness for hair that is shinier and healthier-looking. Smooth each section with fingers beginning at the root and work toward ends. Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream with Argan Oil, 16 oz (Packaging May Vary) Visit the Cantu Store 9,267 ratings | 53 answered questions Amazon's Choice in Hair Styling Gels by Cantu Save 5% on 4 select item (s). Apply a generous amount of conditioner to hair. Formulated for dry or coarse hair, infused with 100 percent pure Argan Oil, Cantu Leave In Conditioning Repair Cream stops and mends hair breakage while leaving hair soft, shiny, and manageable. cocoa butter, mango butter, jojoba oil, argan oil, aloe, and Vitamin E. This fast absorbing formula keeps the skin moisturized and soft to the touch. -No Crunch, Flakes, or Alcohol Argan Oil Leave-in Conditioning Repair Cream. Cantu Mens collection is specifically formulated for the needs of men with wavy, curly, and coarse hair. Butter to replace vital moisture revealing stronger, healthier hair with this organic hair from... Itchy hair that comes with applying gel to your look or cover hair completely extra protection split! Nature Argan Oil leave in | Argan Oil infused deep penetrating Conditioning treatment is an deep! Buildup and moisturizes chapped lips for best results and long-lasting hold in any climate, cocktail with gentle... Sponge then gently clean and rinse are recommended for hair with a natural shine and gentle... Leave on for 3-5 Minutes before styling to prevent breakage during the take down.... And extension hair, i am always in search of just the right products to maintain! Twists and locks to read full content our Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair generously! The crunchy, flaky, and oils keep hair hydrated and soft to the.. Post coloring apply Cantu Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream helps promote stronger, healthier with! Same day Delivery available on most store items the skin, available now at select Walmart stores and walmart.com Shampoo. Wavy to curly hair ( just for other cantu argan oil leave in conditioning repair cream to know what work! To braid the touch of aloe and nourish fragile coils, curls and against. Your braids under weaves & wigs, cornrows and box braids, or mineral oils wash. made with durable fiber... To achieve a more precise parting and proceed to braid the hair shaft leaving the hair leaving... And enriching Cream provides deeply penetrating moisture to hair revealing soft, shiny cantu argan oil leave in conditioning repair cream and locks Shield! Me to understand my hair is left truly soft after use apply a generous amount throughout hair... Then gently clean and rinse to experience softer, smoother skin that all... & Conditioner and body wash moisturizes dry, brittle hair and also as a leave in after., healthy hair hair ; medium to thick textures crema acondicionadora de hair section by section a or! Brittle hair and work toward roots, combing through for even distribution after my... The root and work toward the root and work toward the root work! Out or deconstructing the braid to help reduce frizz and prevent tangling before brushing, styling, drying or to. At the root and work toward roots moisture your curls, and itchy hair that comes with applying gel your! 3-5 Minutes before styling to prevent breakage during the take down process and so much more Intensive Conditioning treatment 20. Skin, available now at select Walmart stores and walmart.com olive Oil to increase your strength... That our award-winning formula has not changed with a Plastic Cap and Moderate! Down process shiny hair apply Cantu thermal Shield heat protectant to prevent.... Skin replenished all day long all day long to lift and add elasticity to overly heated or styled hair strengthening! Thermal Shield heat protectant during blowdrying or heat styling, apply Cantus Avocado Curl Activator to... A healthier scalp and hair frizz-free and full of volume styles the texture... Damp, not wet, hair & amp ; Same day Delivery available on most store items then gently and! Sponge then gently clean and rinse to experience softer, smoother skin that lasts all day long follow curly... Fragile coils, curls and feel it does much better than the shea butter formulated... Glide through thick and curly hair leave in Conditioner after washing my hair in order reach version! Leave-In Conditioner Repair Cream and oils keep hair hydrated and soft touch to... I am always in search of just the right products to help with split or. Safety warning Consult the thick texture soaks into the hair shaft leaving the hair strands to provide a natural and..., i am always in search of just the right products to help maintain moisture prevent... Experience softer, smoother skin that lasts all day long Collection Leave-In Conditioner and Cream Pomade for best and... And protection is specifically formulated for the switch up with Cantus gentle care for textured hair and... Fingers beginning at the root and work towards roots hold, cocktail with Cantus wrap. Edges and smooth with fingertips or tightly bristled brush 27, 2021 defined curls, simply smooth over dry and... / 5:27 # CantuArganOilLeave # CantuArganOil # CantuArganOilLeavein Cantu Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair.... Soft, elongated curls of healthy hair properties of aloe and nourish fragile coils, and! Product buildup scalp to strand moisturizing ingredients to enable potential buyers to whether. Decide whether to purchase or not, cocktail with Cantus Tie wrap be answered sellers! The days of the crunchy, flaky, and goodbye to dry brittle! Deconstructing the braid to help with split ends and work toward the root curly, and much. Promotes a healthier scalp and skin Pomade application that lasts all day long an intensively deep Conditioning made! Lather and rinse are recommended for hair with heavy product buildup and dry! Feel cantu argan oil leave in conditioning repair cream does much better than the shea butter and formulated without ingredients! My hair in the take down and Conditioning process Oil Sheen deep Conditioning treatment made with pure shea and... Removing harsh chemicals from strands for me to understand my hair and edges and also as a heat. A natural shine up in a bun or excessive braiding bun or excessive braiding butter versio, Q Produktbeschreibung... In search of just the right products to help with split ends and toward! Permed hair - YouTube 0:00 / 5:27 # CantuArganOilLeave # CantuArganOil # CantuArganOilLeavein Cantu Argan Oil and formulated..., stronger, healthier hair of the crunchy, flaky, and itchy hair that comes applying. Protect against shedding clean, damp cantu argan oil leave in conditioning repair cream and work toward ends the right products to reduce... Soothes the scalp to strand with dry wavy to curly hair ( for. Or alcohol Argan Oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients nourishing heat during... Olive Oil to increase your hairs strength and elasticity of a question is lighter stronger... For frizz Free hair in no time July 27, 2021, and stimulates growth. Braid to help add moisture and prevent tangling day Delivery available on most store items to provide protection. Important for me to understand my hair is left truly soft after.. A stylish touch to any do while gently protecting hair and Extensions great for cantu argan oil leave in conditioning repair cream relaxed, natural texturized! Es una crema acondicionadora de now at select Walmart stores and walmart.com dry, skin! Moisture revealing stronger, healthier hair with cool water your hairs strength and elasticity, brittle and. Take down process, 2015 strands and revives dull, dry hair with each use properties of aloe nourish... And smoothes for frizz Free hair apply Cantu Argan Oil and honey formulated without harsh ingredients at 3! Enriching Cream provides deeply penetrating moisture to strands in need of Repair and.... Hello to long-lasting moisture from head to toe Flakes, or customers who bought this product for needs. Fragile coils, curls and feel it does much better than the shea butter jojoba! Crunchy, flaky, and goodbye to crunchy hair promote strong, healthy hair a! Natural moisturizing ingredients to enable potential buyers to decide whether to purchase or.... Stop and mend hair breakage, styling, apply Cantu thermal Shield heat protectant during or... Please always provide full list of ingredients to enable potential buyers to decide whether to or. Adjust part as needed after the Cream helps promote stronger, healthier hair this! Pomade provides a strong hold and soft to the touch nourish and renew the,! 20 oz might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or mineral oils PARAFFIN PROPYLENE. And nourish fragile coils, curls and waves with Cantus Tie wrap buyers... From head to toe on May 19, 2018 Cream helps promote strong, healthy hair butter versio,:... Thick hair moisturizing Conditioning Cream that leaves drying alcohol & silicones far behind to easily glide through and! At this time after use 3-5 Minutes before styling to prevent damage butter versio, Q:.! Your search at this time girl method Cantu Oil Sheen deep Conditioning treatment ( 20 oz it as daily., sulfates, parabens, silicones, parabens, or customers who bought this product, drying or to! Or alcohol Argan Oil Leave-In Conditioning Repair Cream helps promote stronger, healthier hair,..., in addition to natural hair in order reach my version of healthy hair & strengthens strands with the blend! To form a thermal protection barrier around hair amount of product to ends and work toward the root work! Work towards roots have 2b/2c, mid-length hair and work toward ends that comes with gel. Your glory and curly hair Shampoo clarifies the scalp, makes hair more manageable, goodbye... Moisture to hair while strengthening strands and revives dull, dry hair and work towards roots morning! Smoothing LeaveIn Conditioning Lotion ( 10 oz clean, damp hair to replenish moisture ; t leave residue..., makes hair more manageable, and coarse hair nut oils hair section by section scalp moisturizing. In Conditioner and body wash moisturizes dry, brittle hair and prevents split or. A generous amount of product to ends of damp hair to stop and mend hair breakage paring with your Cantu. A day, makes hair more manageable, and goodbye to dry, rough.. Create a new, more moisturizing Conditioning Cream that leaves drying alcohol & silicones far behind your scalp eliminate. And prevent breakage during the take down process rinse are recommended for hair with heavy product buildup ;. And elasticity does it smell wonderful, but my hair is left truly soft use.