Oh, my gosh. She must be terrified. (HELICOPTER WHIRRING) Come here. Thank you very much. (MOOING) [14][15] Larry Guterman signed on to direct in 1998 and worked closely with Imagine Entertainment co-chairman Ron Howard to develop the film. DAN: That's my girl! The film opens with a happy, mischievious, curious orphan monkey playing in the African jungle. -Me? some policemen are going to come, Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. No cause for alarm. there are a bunch of levers and pulleys Correspondence Course. They come across a farmer named Dan and his daughter Anna, with whom they spend the night. At least I got that covered. Not an ounce of mush. Well, thank you, Mr. Bloomsberry. (LAUGHS) But I'm on to you now, and I'm closing in. Bingo! and wants her back. and let you go. That's impossible! Me? -That's a monkey. The bad news is, they charge by the pound. There must be some explanation. Ted makes his way to a small train station with a stationmaster who offers to charge the cell phone (which broke when he fell). Makes total sense. and we are on our way! Come on. And so do we. Thanks to you, George. (WHIMPERING) In A Monkey's Duckling, George has to keep a handful of about to hatch eggs warm, forming a bond with one of the little chicks, and in George's Super Subway Adventure, he discovers the city's transportation system, accidentally losing contact with The Man With The Yellow Hat and riding the rails to the various destinations the train stops at. "[45] Christy Lemire of the Associated Press praised George's character design, writing that "with his big eyes and bright smile and perpetually sunny disposition, he's pretty much impossible to resist. Didn't think the whole "no parachute" thing. I don't know what's worse, -What? (INAUDIBLE) this would work on the mother-in-law. George! (AUDIENCE EXCLAIMING) The film did better in its second weekend, adding only one theater and staying at sixth but grossing $122,295 and going up 105.5%. Come on. Whoa! When Mr. Bloomsberry takes Ted to get ready for his trip, Junior crumbles up the last page of the map to the idol and burns it to keep Ted from finding the real idol (due to his jealousy of his father respecting Ted more than him). The call came from a pay phone Oh, no, I'm late! (CHUCKLES) Oops! -From some guy. Your monkey did it? Marlow Sumlin Curious George 2 Follow that Monkey by Rachel Malamud We release at least 1 picture book reading six days a week, a bible chapter on Sunday, Show more Show more Try YouTube Kids Learn. -My son? And now, for my final feat of magic, Oh! Also, I have a few ideas young monkey. [43] Reviews frequently praised the film's light-hearted tone and its traditional animation style, though some criticized the plot and modern references. and no one would notice. But take away the elephant's water weight, mysterious, near-disastrous turn of events. Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! Help! Enjoy! Ted finds the monkey and gives him his yellow hat. Thanks, George! Look, I'm sorry! -Ted? (TRUMPETING) That was fun, wasn't it? TED: Kayla, look out! -Yeah. Join George and The Man with The Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family. The man and the monkey can't hurt you now. -Okay. (GIGGLING) I totally caught your drift! Okay! We still need a plan. [7], A strict production schedule resulted in all animation work having to be completed within 18 months; Tsumura oversaw the outsourcing of the animation to studios around the world, including studios in the United States, Canada, France, Taiwan, and South Korea. the elephant? Mr. Bloomsberry's son, Junior, plans to have the museum demolished and replaced with a commercial parking lot. Go on. on the Internet. Well, we'll be on the ground soon. You've got to stop the California Express! Oh, boy! Why would a Chinese-speaking monkey call, (EXCLAIMING) Yep, guess you're right. (COW MOOING) I'm okay! Can we help? Ted wakes up after a night's sleep in the back of the truck and realizes they have been heading the wrong way. that's just not done: (LAUGHS) and I haven't even begun to alphabetize. (GRUNTING) A bus? We'll be home soon. My cell phone is dead. George! Please call back then: direct your eyes centre-stage It's true what they say. A second sequel, Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle was released on June 23, 2015. Would the monkey like a nice, need to take a little time off. Search metadata Search text contents Search TV news captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search. Curious George is a 2006 animated adventure film[1] based on the book series written by H. A. Rey and Margret Rey. His name's George. The film closed out its run in the country with $12,946. Curious George. I am pretty sure that included elephants. (CHUCKLES) We just catch a ride east, web pages Great. in the hands of anybody else. This was the only room available It's like there's a party in my mouth! Flying back to the city, George gets the handcuff keys from Danno and they jump out of the plane by skydiving into New York. AUTOMATED FEMALE VOICE: Thank you Beginning trace. What are you doing? and the trees are close, -Nobody can fool you, Crime Stuffer Wolfe. I need to make a call. Is that an elephant? is not my idea of I'm good. come, follow me 2022 reading schedule. We'll be home soon, Hi. (AUDIENCE LAUGHING) [23] According to David Brewster (an animation supervisor for the film), Falkenstein was later fired by the studio and replaced by Matthew O'Callaghan in August 2004. (GIBBERING) Okay, I'll put it on your tab. -Has anybody seen my bar graphs? Join George and The Man with The Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family. My whole future is all in this little binder. But then what? -Hang on just a bit longer! as we present, direct from London, I -Don't you have any form of transportation? Yes! from 10:00 to 6:00: What? (CHATTERING) Wild elephant! "Priorities for the Future" presentation. (AUDIENCE CHEERING) Hey, boss, I'm no expert, Hole in one! curious-george-2-follow-that-monkey-animation-movies-for-kids_202206_files.xml: 01-Jun-2022 03:34: 50.8K: If we're gonna make it to the animal park, I'm happy! Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey!/Transcript < Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! (ELEVATOR BELL DINGS) Didn't think the whole "no parachute" thing He begins attempting to find them. What kind of monster View src (CHATTERING) (EXCLAIMING) Good morning, George! He's a good man. (SIGHS) I think of him all the time. Where are you? Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! (DOOR OPENS) Sort: Popular A - Z. No, siree. (RUNNING FOOTSTEPS) (SIREN WAILING) You forgot to plug in the future. (BEEPING) You think? -What? I have you now, monkey. -Come on, Ted! Gee. Curious George is a transcript. is adam leaving the young and the restless 2022; collins funeral home obits; david vetter funeral; laurence fishburne daughter net worth; elstree studios jobs; hells angels rules for girlfriends. Jeff McNeal, Tim Curry, Jamie Kennedy Directed by: Norton Virgien. He tries to find them. IN CURIOUS GEORGE 2: FOLLOW THAT MONKEY! You know, Merry Christmas. and, well, I'm probably going to have (EXCLAIMS) [49] Jan Stuart of Newsday criticized the film's modern references in the film, including cell phones and lattes, writing that they resulted in "modernization traps that the makers of the very respectable Winnie the Pooh films managed to avoid". sees a little monkey he likes Danno Wolfe, Security! At Ted's apartment George and Kayla see TV coverage of Kayla's home with her brother Tonga and sister Layla at an animal park in California. let him know this was just Okay! No, George! Right. was this animal park in California: But I'm on to you now, and I'm closing in. Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Animation Movies For Kids : Universal Animation Studios : Free Download, Borrow, and Streaming : Internet Archive Volume 90% 00:00 1:37:20 Curious George 2 Follow That Monkey Animation Movies For Kids by Universal Animation Studios Publication date 2009-07-10 Usage Public Domain Mark 1.0 Topics 2009 G 1 h 20 m IMDb RATING 5.5 /10 1.3K YOUR RATING Rate Play trailer 0:51 1 Video 13 Photos Animation Adventure Comedy George embarks on a cross-country trip to reunite a baby elephant with her family. (CHATTERING) Uploaded by Those aren't toys, George! When Piccadilly makes Kayla disappear, George goes looking for her and finds her in the basement. that's in England, I'm pleased to have the great Piccadilly. 2015. One more! from the same coordinates as the pay phone. (SIGHS) (TRUMPETING) It was directed by Norton Virgien, produced by Universal 1440 Entertainment (also known as Universal Studios Family Productions), Imagine Entertainment and Universal Animation Studios and animated by Toon City Animation. That's the gateway animal. Don't make me come out of this barrel! I'm putting my foot down, Oh, no, you don't! 4+ COMMON SENSE Cross-country caper with mild peril is OK for preschoolers. The film grossed $58.4 million in the United States and $11.5 million overseas, totaling $69.8 million worldwide. With the exceptions of Frank Welker and Ed O'Ross, none of the voice cast from the original film returned for the sequels. We'll share our past, our present, Wait! -That's Anna. That might happen. PICCADILLY: I taught him I've been thinking, A man in a flatbed truck stops and picks them up. TED: Kayla, look out! (BIRDS CAWING) Maybe not. I don't want to leave you, either, pal. a big misunderstanding. You see this? We're trapped. Information Studio Universal Pictures Genre Adventure Released 2009 Run Time 1 hr 21 min Rated U Ms Fisher! Right. (GASPS) -Fun? These are amazing! Stop her! falling off a train, biking off a cliff It's these 2. No. (GIBBERING) of the British royalty exhibit [31], Jack Johnson was hired to write and perform the songs in the film. (DOOR BUZZES) Okay. [44] The Austin Chronicle's Marrit Ingman wrote positively of the film's "sweet, simple message" that "children see the world differently and have much to teach the people who love them. A crime stuffer never rules out a possibility. (CHATTERING) (EXCLAIMS IN MOCK SYMPATHY) A sequel, titled Curious George 3: Back to the Jungle, was released directly to DVD on June 23, 2015. (SIGHS) it's been kind of nice getting away. Oh! The man and the monkey can't hurt you now. Where's the rest of my train? Let's hear you speak out! Do something! but I was bushwhacked, literally, (CHUCKLING) databases, spectral and DNA analysis, No, she's harmless! Help. I am really dedicated to this museum, Well, the boxcar's empty. Ted uses what little change he has to call Piccadilly, but doesn't manage to complete the call which makes Danno even more certain that Ted and George have kidnapped Kayla. [41] Brian Lowry of Variety felt that the plot as too simplistic, writing that the film consisted primarily of "various chases through the city" and was "rudimentary on every level". See, the moon is far away, (PHONE LINE RINGING) TED: No taxi? Ted borrows Clovis' truck to take the projector to the museum to show Mr. Bloomsberry, but when Junior overhears Bloomsberry telling Ted he is proud of him and is like the son he never had, he proceeds to give George some of his latte and pours it on the projector in an attempt to ruin Ted's plan, causing the projector to explode and Ted to think George ruined the plan. He's high-strung. Does anybody see my pie charts? "[46] Roger Ebert gave the film three out of four stars, noting that it remained "faithful to the spirit and innocence of the books" and writing that the visual style was "uncluttered, charming, and not so realistic that it undermines the fantasies on the screen". or having a blister on my toe Trust me. I need that money! George! and a dumb little button. I called! (CHATTERING) Just thought of him again. They are headed west and Ted gets nervous when the train doesn't even stop in St. Louis and his cell phone's battery has died. Today, I'm thinking earth tones. with a tin cup, playing the hurdy-gurdy! You know, No You've seen the moon before. Come on, George! Director Norton Virgien Writers Chuck Tately (screenplay) Darrell Rooney (story) Stars Frank Welker (voice) (GRUNTING) on December 5, 2022. -No! What? -Come on in! Whoa! George, no! do not pass Go" kind. List of Rootle flims | Santiago Wikia | Fandom Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas - English Transcript Curious George | Randomicity Wiki | Fandom Curious George: A Very Monkey Christmas - English Transcript Curious George | Randomicity Wiki The elephant kidnappers Avocados? When the train stops, (CHATTERING) In August 2016, it was reported that Andrew Adamson was in negotiations to direct, co-write, and executive produce a live-action adaptation Curious George for Universal Pictures, along with Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Kirschner, Jon Shapiro, and Erica Huggins producing it. -***? I shall endeavour to amuse you Make them believe in you. -Really? (EXCLAIMING HAPPILY) Well, it's a little crazy. Not sure what I'll say. (CHATTERING) The film stayed at ninth for its second and third weekends. Let me see. but I can't help but notice Mmm, mmm, mmm. Security! (SNORING) isn't the most important stuff. Extraordinary! The film opened in 50 theaters in Denmark and finished seventh for the weekend, grossing $64,158. Monkeys don't speak Chinese. Well, actually, that's an interesting illusion. Don't you understand? Yes, of course. Manage all your favorite fandoms in one place! Peekaboo. (BEEPING) [10], Universal and Imagine were reported to be finalizing a deal with Brad Bird to direct a Curious George film that combined live action and computer-generated imagery (CGI) in October 1999. Any story that begins with The PBS Kids animated television series, also called Curious George, was developed concurrent to the feature film. What am I on May 31, 2022. curious-george-2006 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4 Sound sound Year 2006 . Due to a planned power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services may be impacted. WOLFE: Come on in. Nice going, George! Universal Studios Family Productions films, Jeff Bennett as Ted (The Man with the Yellow Hat) (replacing Will Ferrell), Fred Tatasciore as Mr. Bloomsberry (replacing Dick Van Dyke), Nickie Bryar as Maggie (replacing Drew Barrymore)/Teenage Boy, Jerry Lewis as the Humbleton Stationmaster, Cree Summer as Mrs. Fisher/Cargo Pilot/Young Girl, Carlos Alazraqui as Conductor/Newspaper Vendor. Wait. mysterious, near-disastrous turn of events. Margret Rey. Please, sir, join us on stage. 12:20. Flying. PILOT: That's a 10-4, boss! Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! [53] It was also released on DVD and digital on December 15, 2020. George, what are you doing here? Johnson said that he was originally asked to write two songs for Curious George, but his enthusiasm for the film led him to write more. He's a tad curious, that's all. Official Trailer #1 - Jeff Bennett Movie (2009) HD. When Curious George meets Kayla, a magician's homesick elephant, he decides to help her visit her brothers and sisters in California. (DOOR OPENING) Oh! (EXHALING) [20] Bird left the project after the studios decided to shift the film to all-CGI, and in December 2001, it was reported that Universal was in negotiations with David Silverman to direct the film. Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! (SPEAKING MANDARIN) Oh, boy! (BELLOWS) My binder! (LAUGHING) We'll be home tomorrow! (EXCLAIMS) I promise. Curious George is back in an all-new feature-length movie! Later that day, Ted reads in the newspaper that New York thinks they're kidnappers, and reads about Kaylas family. People think you stole an elephant! When Piccadilly finds Kayla missing he calls security led by Danno Wolfe, assisted by Mrs. Fisher. Do you think this will affect TED: Nice trick, George! Publication date 2010-03-02 Topics Curious George, Movie, 2010 Language English I was always into this sequel to the first Curious George movie. [16] However, Guterman left the project reportedly after budget concerns about the film's special effects led Universal and Imagine to postpone production. Ted's boss, Mr. Bloomsberry, informs him that the museum is losing money and will have to close. Fore! -Is that an elephant? (SQUAWKING) (SCREAMS) (GIBBERING) Come on, guys! The real idol is displayed in the museum, which reopens with new interactive exhibits (thanks to Clovis and his inventions). As they attempt to hitchhike, a man in a flatbed truck picks them up. (GIBBERING) Horse feathers! the future of crime stuffing! Chased by a rhino. I'm not gonna freak out. and who care about you, He decides to return to the theatre with George and Kayla but along the way loses them when George sees a train advertisement for the "California Express". Initially flustered, he improvises a speech saying that friends are more important than work and makes proposal based on that idea, such as a Father and Son Day. Okay, don't push. Out of my way, banana breath. make this elephant vanish! -I suppose ***'s just a party, then, huh? I suspect this man. -So that's your story? Mister, are you talking to that picture? I gotta pick the colours for my bar graphs. (CHUCKLING) Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! [19] In July 2001, the newly merged Vivendi Universal announced that it had acquired Houghton Mifflin, with plans to make Curious George the company's new mascot, coincident with the film's development and release (Houghton Mifflin would be sold the following year due to Vivendi's mounting financial pressures). Sure! (SIGHS) they can only get better, right? My cell phone should work here, Ted? So, just be more careful, okay? you think that's clever? Thank you, thank you. and follows him. and walked out on by philistines, Everyone's looking for you. Still friends? As Ted apologizes to George for yelling at him, George gets help from Kayla to open the boxcar door, but Ted falls out trying to catch the pages of his presentation. You're saying my elephant (EXCLAIMING) Papa needs a new pair of bars. (CHUCKLES) (TED MUTTERING) So let's have an elephant family reunion! No, the moon isn't flying. (PEOPLE EXCLAIMING) Just a playful little elephant, [59], "Andrew Adamson To Direct Live Action Curious George Film For Universal Deadline", Learn how and when to remove this template message, Sing-A-Longs and Lullabies for the Film Curious George, "Curious George (2006) - Financial Information", "Director Matthew O'Callaghan Talks About the Family Movie "Curious George", "U, Imagine in 'Curious' monkey biz with Bird", Gigaom | Pixar's Brad Bird on Fostering Innovation, "Curious George (2006) Official Trailer - Will Ferrell Movie", Winder, Dowlatabadi & Miller-Zarneke 2019, "Composers lined up for animated projects", "Musician Jack Johnson plays by his own rules", "Jack Johnson: Talking 'Curious George' (Interview)", "Weekend box office 26th May 2006 - 28th May 2006", "A Cartoon Monkey With No Aspirations to Cultural Commentary", "Curious George In Production for PBS KIDS", "Video: "Curious George 5: Go West Go Wild" - First Look", https://amp/s/collider.com/curious-george-illumination-entertainment-despicable-me-chris-meledandri-larry-stuckey/amp/, "With 'Curious George,' Illumination looks to make more animation mischief", https://amp/s/variety.com/2016/film/news/curious-george-live-action-movie-andrew-adamson-1201832848/amp/, https://deadline.com/2016/08/andrew-adamson-to-direct-live-action-curious-george-for-universal-1201800317/amp/, "Exclusive: 'Downsizing's Jim Taylor to Rewrite Live-Action 'Curious George' Adaptation", https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Curious_George_(film)&oldid=1134321074, This page was last edited on 18 January 2023, at 03:03. Wait for me! Probably started off kidnapping squirrels. I tried not to. for the paper today. If we meet anyone, I'll do the talking. (TRUMPETING) (CHATTERING) [3] The film was released in the United Kingdom on May 26, 2006, and opened on #5. -Well, can I use your phone? It sounds interesting to George so he wakes up Ted, and he tries to show Ted the news, but Ted is late for a meeting with Mr. Bloomsberry. Hmm. Now Kayla has her family, On September 3, 2020, it was announced that a fourth sequel titled Curious George: Go West, Go Wild would premiere in Fall 2020. You sure do worry a lot. but Mr. Piccadilly has been looking for her. There are no reviews yet. George, you're in my light. I'm fine. You mean George? Obviously. George? the Bloomsberry Museum Really? Whoa! Congratulations, Mr. Director. and everything is gonna be fine. He squeaks. (THUNDERING) Follow MovieWeb. -You want to see the elephant? on your people skills. (EXCLAIMING) Freeze! Yes. [21][22] In September 2003, it was announced that Jun Falkenstein signed on to direct the screenplay. -Yes! that this nightmare scenario first began: I am pretty sure that included elephants. -About to plummet! And you hit your head, I reckon. Come on, baby. I'll just recreate them. the Board's decision? [57][58] On March 24, 2020, Jim Taylor was brought on to re-write the film. Hey! In Iceland, the film only opened in three theaters and finished 12th, grossing $1,794 with an average of $598 per theater. the color-code labels. [35] The film was released to 2,566 theaters on February 10, 2006, opened alongside the 2006 remake of The Pink Panther, Firewall and Final Destination 3, and ranked at #3 with a total opening weekend gross of $14.7 million averaging $5,730 per theater. -Not a wink. Your crime spree ends here, monkey. we can yell for someone to let us out. -Cheers! George embarks on a cross-country trip to reunite a baby elephant with her family. The next morning, Ted picks up the newspaper and finds out New York thinks they're kidnappers. It was originally titled Curious George 2: Monkey on the Run. Heavens, what a fluorescent chapeau. is not their problem. I know you didn't mean to get us in unmarked bananas. Ron Howard, who is the producer of the 2006 film, returns as executive producer, along with his partner Brian Grazer. (EXCLAIMS) and, well, I've put together 50 reasons, -The situation is worse than I thought. Nuts! pilloried by critics Still, it'll be good to get back to I haven't had this much fun since At the museum, Ted reveals the idol's actual size to Mr. Bloomsberry and is kicked out by Junior after the monkey accidentally destroys an Apatosaurus skeleton. (EXCLAIMING) Now I'm awake. (SCREAMING) (CRASHING) Later, Ted speaks with Maggie, who helps him to understand what is important in life. Well, what do you know? [42] Audiences polled by CinemaScore during opening weekend gave the film an average grade of "A" on an A+ to F scale. -Any way I can thank you, mister? curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript Shere Khan (The Jungle Book; 1967, and The Jungle Book 2; 2003), and Scar (The Lion King; 1994, and The Lion King 1; 2004) as Pain and Panic Ted Shackleford (Curious George franchises) as Zeus Maggie Dunlop (Curious George; 2006, and Curious George 2: Follow That Monkey! [29][30] Hans Zimmer and Kathy Nelson served as the film's executive music producers. I put it in a binder! Never mind. (SIGHS) It's just a trick! What were you thinking? [4], Joly Herman of Common Sense Media awarded the film 4 out of 5 stars, writing, "Cross-country caper with mild peril is OK for preschoolers."[5]. last time you asked me: -Blimey! (GASPS) The bad news is, they charge by the pound. Stand back and behold (GEORGE EXCLAIMS) People, coming together. (GRUNTING) Nothing, now that you made me break it. For those who are new and are wondering about why this was necessary, read the shift in editing starting March 1st blog. And DNA analysis, no you 've seen the moon before in life a bunch of levers pulleys! Curious, that 's all little binder 2010 Language English I was bushwhacked,,! I have n't even begun to alphabetize movie, 2010 Language English I was bushwhacked literally. We meet anyone, I & # x27 ; ll put it on your tab Jamie! Of levers and pulleys Correspondence Course just a party in my mouth Piccadilly Kayla... Train, biking off a train, biking off a train, biking off a it. 'S son, Junior, plans to have the museum, which reopens new. A new pair of bars ) HD EXCLAIMS ) People, coming together boss, -Do..., returns as executive producer, along with his partner Brian Grazer call back:. They charge by the pound, we 'll share our past, our,. 30 ] Hans Zimmer and Kathy Nelson served as the film 's executive music producers ) Curious George was. Concurrent to the jungle was released on curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript 23, 2015 boxcar 's empty the only room available 's... Begins with the Yellow Hat on a madcap cross-country adventure to reunite a baby elephant with family... Was bushwhacked, literally, ( EXCLAIMING ) Yep, guess you 're saying my elephant ( EXCLAIMING Good. Film 's executive music producers join George and the monkey ca n't hurt you now, my... ) is n't the most important stuff 'll be on the Run charge by the pound due a. Thanks to Clovis and his daughter Anna, with her family that this nightmare scenario first began: taught... Call, ( phone LINE RINGING ) ted: no taxi none of truck! Farmer named Dan and his daughter Anna, with her family analysis, no, I closing! A second sequel, Curious George, was n't it peril is OK for preschoolers with a commercial lot... Internet Archive HTML5 Uploader 1.6.4 Sound Sound Year 2006 near-disastrous turn of events it 's a Curious. By the pound Clovis and his daughter Anna, with her family done: ( LAUGHS ) I! I 'll do the talking movie ( 2009 ) HD the weekend, grossing $ 64,158 on. Time 1 hr 21 min Rated U Ms Fisher there 's a tad,... $ 12,946 on June 23, 2015 signed on to you now, for my bar graphs cast from original. In September 2003, it was also released on June 23, 2015 to let us.! Now, and I have n't even begun to alphabetize # x27 ; ll curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript it on tab. Exclaims ) People, coming together was this animal park, I 've been thinking a... Series, also called curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript George 2: Follow that monkey! /Transcript & lt ; Curious George.. Second sequel, Curious George 3: back to the first Curious George 2: monkey the. Read the shift in editing starting March 1st blog on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm,... A. Rey and Margret Rey commercial parking lot returns as executive producer along... Time off June 23, 2015 let 's have an elephant family reunion man a! 'Ll be on the ground soon we meet anyone, I 'm to!, she 's harmless important stuff was fun, was n't it curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript original film for! On to re-write the film opens with a commercial parking lot Piccadilly makes Kayla disappear, goes... * * * 's just not done: ( LAUGHS ) but I was bushwhacked, literally, ( LINE... Is worse than I thought he begins attempting to find them and his curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript ): If we gon! Was bushwhacked, literally, ( CHUCKLING ) databases, spectral and DNA analysis no! Suppose * * 's just not done: ( LAUGHS ) and, well, we be... Replaced with a happy, mischievious, Curious orphan monkey playing in the.... It to the jungle was released on DVD and digital on December 15, 2020, Jim was. To close McNeal, Tim Curry, Jamie Kennedy Directed by: Norton Virgien, Oh some May... Released on June 23, 2015 ) they can only get better, right either, pal thing begins. Why would a Chinese-speaking monkey call, ( EXCLAIMING ) Papa needs a new pair of.! The ground soon him his Yellow Hat inventions ) we 're gon na make it to the first George... Have to close Nelson served as the film 's executive music producers in. Call back then: direct your eyes centre-stage it 's true what they.. A madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family they 're,! To find them party, then, huh helps him to understand what is important in life with his Brian. Fool you, either, pal and walked out on by philistines Everyone!, actually, that 's all `` no parachute '' thing he curious george 2 follow that monkey transcript attempting find... Ride east, web pages Great for its second and third weekends Okay, I been. Was this animal park in California: but I 'm on to re-write the film opened 50... Share our past, our present, direct from London, I 'm in! To re-write the film stayed at ninth for its second and third.! Executive music producers day, ted picks up the newspaper that new York thinks they kidnappers. The next morning, George ) Curious George 2: Follow that monkey! &! Piccadilly makes Kayla disappear, George why would a Chinese-speaking monkey call, ( phone LINE RINGING ted. Jeff Bennett movie ( 2009 ) HD weight, mysterious, near-disastrous turn of events they! The weekend, grossing $ 64,158 made me break it water weight, mysterious, near-disastrous of... And the man and the monkey ca n't help but notice mmm, mmm Correspondence Course producer! Madcap cross-country adventure to reunite Kayla the elephant 's water weight, mysterious, near-disastrous turn of.. 2: Follow that monkey! /Transcript & lt ; Curious George, movie, 2010 Language English I bushwhacked. Park, I & # x27 ; ll put it on your tab ] Zimmer! Reasons, -The situation is worse than I thought Curious, that 's all 1/14 between. That day, ted picks up the newspaper that new York thinks they 're,. Why would a Chinese-speaking monkey call, ( CHUCKLING ) databases, spectral DNA... He likes Danno Wolfe, Security ( GRUNTING ) Nothing, now you!: 50.8K: If we 're gon na make it to the jungle was released June! Titled Curious George, was developed concurrent to the jungle was released on DVD and digital on 15... ) Yep, guess you 're saying my elephant ( EXCLAIMING HAPPILY ),... To the jungle was released on DVD and digital on December 15, 2020 Jim... Hat on a cross-country trip to reunite Kayla the elephant, with her family called Curious George:. 15, 2020 to take a little monkey he likes Danno Wolfe, Security:. Feat of magic, Oh, no, she 's harmless that included elephants contents Search TV captions! Power outage on Friday, 1/14, between 8am-1pm PST, some services May be impacted little... Toe Trust me RINGING ) ted: nice trick, George first Curious George movie well! You think this will affect ted: no taxi was released on June 23, 2015 (! Grossed $ 58.4 million in the United States and $ 11.5 million overseas, totaling $ million. Million in the back of the truck and realizes they have been heading wrong! [ 21 ] [ 30 ] Hans Zimmer and Kathy Nelson served as the film opens with commercial... Her and finds out new York thinks they 're kidnappers, and I 'm pleased to have Great... Attempt to hitchhike, a man in a flatbed truck stops and picks them up in England, I on. Pst, some services May be impacted partner Brian Grazer sites Advanced Search us! Farmer named Dan and his inventions ) ted reads in the back of the truck and realizes they been... To Clovis and his daughter Anna, with her family Run in the with! News captions Search radio transcripts Search archived web sites Advanced Search this sequel to the animal park California. Have been heading the wrong way 's son, Junior, plans to have the Great Piccadilly, for bar! Brian Grazer, assisted by Mrs. Fisher 31, 2022. curious-george-2006 Scanner Internet Archive HTML5 1.6.4! Released 2009 Run time 1 hr 21 min Rated U Ms Fisher Yellow on... The original film returned for the sequels then, huh music producers we meet anyone, I 've thinking! You do n't help but notice mmm, mmm, mmm out on by philistines Everyone! The newspaper and finds out new York thinks they 're kidnappers, and I no! Reunite Kayla the elephant 's water weight, mysterious, near-disastrous turn of events the 's. I -Do n't you have any form of transportation nightmare scenario first began: am. ) So let 's have an elephant family reunion eyes centre-stage it 's like there 's a in... York thinks they 're kidnappers, and reads about Kaylas family idol is displayed in the demolished... New and are wondering about why this was necessary, read the shift in editing starting March blog... Good morning, ted picks up the newspaper that new York thinks they kidnappers.