Jo Anne and the entire Harrison family my deepest condolences for your loss. MARGARET L. HARRISON, 70, of Jackson Twp., NJ, passed away on Wednesday, December 29, 2021, at CentraState Medical Center, Freehold Twp., NJ. No services are scheduled at this time. Our love to you all, and deepest sympathy. He also took care of legal needs for us whenever we called. God bless you and keep you. In past years, he was a kind attorney for consulting purposes for me as well. Texas FD #3523, #5075, #3185, #3349, #3705 The daughter of Charles and Mary Jo (Baron) Stevenson was born on Oct. 28, 1947, in Kokomo, Indiana. Andrew was a graduate of School I in Providence, RI and received a Bachelor's Degree and two Master's Degrees from NYU. var m3_u = (location.protocol=='https:'? Family and friends are coming together online to create a special keepsake. 2021, at Asbury United Methodist Church, 2725 Ernest Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70131. | All testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements, embalm or conduct a funeral. Visitation will begin at 9:00AM - 10:00AM with Services at 10:00AM . I can picture Robbie making God and all the other angels laugh, just as he made me and his classmates laugh. He was exactly the person he presented to everyone he met. New Jersey Residents: N.J. Lic. Burial will follow at Loflin Baptist Church Cemetery in Josie with Green Hills Funeral Home . She was employed as an Executive Assistant for the NJ Department of Insurance for 38 years, prior to her retirement in 2018. Joann and family we will be praying for you. I am so proud to tell the world that he was my friend. He said there was no charge. Many years later I called his firm to make an appointment. 501 Old Bellefonte Road; PO Box 2418; Harrison, AR 72601; 870-743-2021; toll free: 1-800-806-3204; Join our mailing list [email protected] That unique signature of his; like the special legacy that his family can be proud of! It's surprising how much a musical selection can affect mourning. Linda Jo Hoyet, 75, of Harrison, passed away at her home on Wednesday, Jan. 4 (2023). Gloria D. Harrison September 21, 1926 - May 12, 2020. Receive obituaries Marjorie M Willer May 28, 2022 (91 years old) View obituary Betty Jane Williams-Campbell May 27, 2022 (66 years old) View obituary. Harrison Family-Our family extends heartfelt sympathy and condolences at such a difficult time. document.write (document.charset ? Mrs. Harrison was born and raised in Baton Rouge and was a graduate of Baton Rouge High School. State health guidelines will be implemented for all services, and masks are suggested for attendance. He graduated from San Diego's Crawford High School in 1962 and joined the Airforce in June of 1963 for a 4 year tour. JoAnn and family, our prayers and loving thoughts are with you. Just know going forward that Robbies leadership in The Boy Scouts of America for so many years has helped straighten the curve for many of our local youths. My heart goes out to yall & I will keep yall in my prayers. Visitation will be from 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm on Friday, January 7, 2022 at Randall & Roberts Funeral Center, 1685 Westfield Road, in Noblesville. Our thoughts and prayers are with all of you at this time! View Steve Skinner's obituary, send flowers and find service dates or sign the guestbook. He was larger than life & never met a stranger. Our thoughts and prayers are with the family. if (document.referrer) document.write ("&referer=" + escape(document.referrer)); Gloria Harrison, 93, passed away comfortably in her home on May 12, 2020, after experiencing a major cardiac event a few days earlier. Robbie was awesome but you of all people know that. Later, Gene managed cows and farming interests for Jerry Lott. My son, Sean is one of the many proud scouts to have achieved the rank of Eagle under Robbies leadership. He was the son of the late James Francis Harrison and Shirley (Macomber) Harrison. Oregan Residents: Please note that in the State of Oregon, Funeral Board Rule 830-040-0000(3) requires our trade name include the identification of our funeral activity or function. Steven Ray Skinner was born on August 12, 1948, to Roy Earl and Lota Lou (Barger) Harrison in Council Bluffs, Iowa. RIP, dear Robbie. Kingston, MA 02364116 Main StreetCarver, MA 02330, Funeral PlanningOur ServicesPre-PlanningResourcesObituaries, Looking for something you can't find? My heart breaks for all of you. Standard text messaging rates apply. '&charset='+document.characterSet : '')); Robbie will be missed by the entire scouting community of the Istrouma Area Council and his many friends and family. Jo Anne and family Robbie not only quoted the Scout oath, he lived it. Gloria's Obituary. Linda . We loved Robbie very much n will miss him alot.. sending hugs n prayers of comfort for you and your family, My heartfelt prayers and Sympathy for the Harrison FAmily. if( Math.max(document.documentElement.clientWidth, window.innerWidth || 0) < 728 ){ She was such a delight & I enjoyed all my She was born in the Bronx, New York, to Mary and Philip Marsilio, and attended City schools. Sherry Lynn Harrison, 58, passed away unexpectedly of natural causes at her home in Elizabethtown on Friday, November 5, 2021. Over the past 47+ years, our experienced team has assisted families, their loved ones, and caregivers in carrying out final wishes more affordably, with dignity and respect. We are not authorized to file an initial application for Veterans' Aid and Attendance benefits on your behalf, or to represent you before the Board of Veterans' Appeals within the United States Department of Veterans Affairs in any proceeding on any matter, including an application for that benefits. Kathy Laverne Daniels. Bradley Harrison. He spent 20 minutes with me on the phone and told me exactly what I needed to do. } Steve lit up every room he walked into; he always knew how to make others laugh. For Robbie RiP . We will miss him dearly. Yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the main photo of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share. Please select what you would like included for printing: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite email application. Brad worked in sales for BASF. She survives. He was involved with The Boy Scouts of America, serving as a Den Leader, Pack Master, Scout Master, District Committee Chair, and Woodbadge Staff. Harrison, John C. John C. Harrison, Age 74 of LaGrange Park, passed away on March 25, 2021 after 17 years with ALS disease. He was well-liked by so many. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google My heart breaks for his loving family, as we lift you all in prayer, may God hold you close and bring you peace. GOD BLESS. As of May 15, 2020, Governor Northam has begun to allow some businesses and places of worship and or ceremony to operate at 50% occupancy. Jo Anne and family, My heart breaks for you all. To plant trees in memory, please visit the Sympathy Store. Help tell the story of your loved ones unique life. Pontarelli-Marino Funeral Home. if (document.referrer) document.write ("&referer=" + escape(document.referrer)); Add a Memory. Failure to use a mask while in our establishment will be an assumed release of liability. *DATE OF DEATH 10/21/2021* Published by Charleston Post & Courier on Oct. 21, 2021. if (document.MAX_used != ',') document.write ("&exclude=" + document.MAX_used); He was a life-long resident of Watson, Louisiana. Sign up for service and obituary updates. We also ask that you refrain from hugging or shaking hands and practice safe social distancing. My condolences on this incredible loss. Available 24 hours. Echovita Inc is a registered trademark. Love, Your Cousins, Born March 7, 1951, he was a son of the late Willie R. Harrison and Opal R. Harrison of Coeburn, Virginia. Many prayers for you and the boys during this time and months/years to come. You are looking for information about an ascendant, parent, grandfather, ancestor or do research for your family tree, used the search by indicating the last name only, Clic Here for English Current 2022 notice, Heidi-Sabine Kirschner November 30 1955December 30 2021, everden rust funeral services & cremation, Cynthia Denise Williams December 23 1956 December 29 2021, Arthur Brunton August 27 1943 December 29 2021 (age 78), Ferdinand Fred Holotta Monday December 27th 2021, mccall gardens funeral and cremation service, Kathleen Margaret Harrison Sunday December 26th 2021, Phyllis Alice Walters Kehoe October 14 1932 December 25 2021 (age 89), Doris Morris 5 septembre 1924 Privacy Policy and Like most of us, he was not perfect, but I would have never taken him any other way than the way he was. not even half 2021's rate . May you feel Gods peace and comfort. Simply browse the Harrisons obituaries listing you can find on this page or conduct a search on the web site with your loved ones name. May Gods promise of peace be yours even now. Just remember, he is now in your future and not your past. Standard text messaging rates apply. He was in love with Joann like a husband should be, did his best in raising his children and loved them is is actions. Christy &. He is survived by his wife Jo Ann Harrison, sisters Pamela Faber and Cindy Ware, his children Dewitt Tyler Harrison, Matthew Joseph Harrison, and Joel Robert Harrison, his Daughters in Law, Shana Harrison and Anna Marie Harrison, and Grandson Silas Michael Harrison. The only thing bigger than his laugh and smile was his heart and graciousness. MEMORIES & CONDOLENCES. A visitation will be held from 6:00-8:00 pm on Tuesday, December 28 at Morrissett Funeral & Cremation Service, 6500 Iron Bridge Rd., N. Chesterfield, VA 23234. He was a one-of-a-kind person, and he will be missed far and wide. BLANCHE HARRISON OBITUARY. Joann, MARTIN HARRISON OBITUARY. Harold Harrison, 86, of Bessemer, AL passed away January 6, 2021. Of Swartz Creek, age 86, died Tuesday, April 13th, 2021 at Ascension Genesys Hospital. We had an opportunity to spend time with Robbie, Pam, Stephanie and Lucy in Vegas a year or so ago. Troy, We are deeply sorry for your loss ~ the staff at Shepherd Funeral & Cremation Service - Kingston, Look inside to read what others have shared. California Residents: California FD #1289, #1309, #1359, #2031 Martin Alexander Harrison III departed this life on Thursday, July 1, 2021, at the age of 74. He was preceded in death by his loving parents Armitt Harrison and Daisy Harrison, nee Hope. Loving husband of 51 years to Arlene Harrison, nee Tonetti, loving father of sons Matthew and Mark; dear brother of Darlene Nelson and Dennis (Linda) Harrison; beloved brother in law to Debra Tonetti, Linda Harrison and Linda (Richard Kos) Tonetti-Kos; beloved uncle to Stacy (Brett) Hoopes and Greg (Suzanne) Harrison. He spent most of the summer on his new boat with his kids on a lake in Maine, which was undeniably his happy place. Services will be Sunday, March 7, 2021, at 2 p.m. in the chapel of Green Hills Funeral Home with Reverends Leon Fortune and J.C. Turner officiating. After retiring, he drove a propane delivery truck for eight years. if (document.MAX_used != ',') document.write ("&exclude=" + document.MAX_used); He spent his early years farming in the Josie community, and moved to Troy in 1954 where he lived for the remainder of his life. Jo Anne Harrison and Family, our hearts and prayers go out to each of you. } You, the boys, and family are in my thoughts and prayers. An additional visitation will be held from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm, with services at 12:00 pm, on Saturday, January 8, 2022 at the funeral home. (225) 686-7221, Charles Ray and Lisa Thames, Kyle and Samantha Thames. We make it easy to get the answers you need. '&charset='+document.characterSet : '')); Worked with him in scouting many years. Shelby Lawrence & Staff if (document.mmm_fo) document.write ("&mmm_fo=1"); Robbie made a difference in so many lives! Sue and Charlie Hoge. You can click this link to create an obituary. Service map data OpenStreetMap contributors. July 9, 1945 December 27, 2021. He was preceded in death by his loving parents Armitt Harrison and Daisy Harrison, nee Hope. December 30, 2022 (75 years old) View obituary. Interment to follow at Dale Memorial Park. } He was an asset to the community, and will be greatly missed. Our hearts are broken for you JoAnn and your boys. NUTTER FORT, W.Va. (WV News) Donald Henry Knight, 89, of Mt. Lynne Widdis Harrison, of Mercer Island WA, died on Tuesday, September 21st, 2021, of pancreatic cancer. Expand the Memories and Condolences form. Memorials appreciated to Les Turner ALS Foundation, 5550 W. Touhy Avenue, Suite 302, Skokie, IL 60077-3254 or ALS Foundation for Life, PO Box 96, Natick, MA 01760 Information 708-485-2000 or www.HitzemanFuneral.comSign Guest Book at legacy.suntimes.com. necrocanada is your free search engine specialized in obituaries. He was a loving, genuine soul that will be missed by all. YVONNE HARRISON OBITUARY. My deepest condolences to the family. document.write ("&loc=" + escape(window.location)); He was a southern gentleman through and through, from his manners and treatment of others, down to the way he dressed. Robert Howard Harrison Jr. was born Feb 7 1962 to Robert Sr. and Margaret Cotton Harrison. Brad loved going to the lake house. He was a member of Northview Church - Westfield Campus where he was involved with many Bible study groups. The family wishes to extend special thanks to Dr. Peter DiChiara and the staffs of Encompass Health Hospice and Troy Regional Medical Center for their attentive care. Always had time for others. If you are not in attendance and would like to pass condolences or have your name added to the guest book, please call us and we will assist or utilize the online condolences at Morrissett.com. Jo Ann, I am just now finding out that your precious Robbie has passed on to that promised land. OBITUARY Robert Harrison July 22, 1955 - January 11, 2021. . Join in honoring their life - plant a memorial tree. We promise to work with you as families and your comfort level and desires to honor your loved one. Steves family summer home in Pembroke is where he lived for the last thirty years, and where he raised his three loving children. Robbie was a good man. John was also interested in astronomy and built two reflecting and refracting telescopes. We appreciate the support and kindness shown during this difficult time. . Steven is survived by his three children, Courtney Harrison of Jacksonville, North Carolina, Brian Harrison of Wayne, Maine, and Meghan Harrison of Acton, and his six siblings, Joan (Harrison) Garrity and husband Bob of Hingham, Paul Harrison of Florida, Susan (Harrison) Stevens and husband Michael of Middleboro, Lisa (Harrison) Cerrato and husband William of Carver, Michelle (Harrison) Herr and husband Tom of Stoughton, the late John Harrison, and several nieces and nephews. Dick is also preceded in death by his brother Ted. if( Math.max(document.documentElement.clientWidth, window.innerWidth || 0) >= 728 ){ Memorial donations in . I remember your little guys who no doubt have grown to be fine young men just like their Dad. Every memory left on the online obituary will be automatically included in this book. He represented the people of Livingston Parish, opening his own law firm in 1992 to ensure that the residents of his hometown had access to legal services. We will always have the greatest respect for you an your family Jo Anne. Lauren Leroy Harrison, 80, of Groton, SD, passed away July 3, 2021 at Avera St. Lukes, Aberdeen, SD. She passed peacefully after a long and courageous battle with Parkinson's Disease. 1955 and passed away on January 11, 2021 You may leave a message for the family by clicking here. Brad was involved in the Westfield sports community, serving as an official for Westfield basketball and as previous president of the Westfield Athletic Booster Club. You have funeral questions, we have answers. A unique and lasting tribute for a loved one. August 5, 1959 - November 27, 2021 It is with great sadness that the family of Steven Joseph Harrison, of Pembroke Massachusetts, announce his passing. Doris H. Harrison. Quentin Devon Harrison Jr. April 28, 2021 Quentin Devon Harrison Jr., 26, departed this life Wednesday April 28, unexpectedly. He was born on June 24, 1963 to David and Sharon (Baker) Harrison in Bedford, Indiana. if (document.context) document.write ("&context=" + escape(document.context)); Her caregivers & I will truly miss her and are thankful for the time we had with her over the last 3 and half years. HAROLD HARRISON OBITUARY. I have only to read the tributes here and on FB to understand the man. As a kid, Steve and his family vacationed in Pembroke where they had a summer home. All are asked to pay their respects/condolences to the Harrison Family, please be cognitive of others waiting to do the same. '&charset='+document.charset : (document.characterSet ? Dear Harrison Family, Our thoughts and prayers are with you all at this time. Annettes funeral service will be held at 1:00 pm on Wednesday, December 29 at the Morrissett Chapel. The daughter of Charles and Mary Jo (Baron) Stevenson was born on Oct. 28, 1947, in Kokomo, Indiana. CANDLE HAS BEEN LIT CANDLES HAVE BEEN LIT, We are reviewing your submission. '&charset='+document.charset : (document.characterSet ? Services will be held on September 25, 2021 at 3pm, The Chapel at First Presbyterian Church of Dallas, 1835 Young St., Dallas, TX 75201. if( !rvb.getCk() ){ Call us (870) 743-2021. During his tenure as Troop 97 Scoutmaster, he had over 40 scouts achieve the rank of Eagle Scout. Face coverings are required, the lounge facilities are closed, outside food or beverages are not allowed at this time. Fly high Robbie. Harrison, David Allen Kent City David Allen Harrison age 65 of Kent City went home to be with his Lord and Savior on Monday, September 27, 2021 at Faith Hospice Trillium Woods. Copyright 2023 Echovita Inc. All rights reserved. document.write ("&loc=" + escape(window.location)); Dustin M. Klopfstein. , My prayers and condolences to the Harrison family with hope Robbie made it to heaven 10 minutes before the Devil even knew what was happening. Condolences to all of the family. He was often found blasting his favorite rock tunes while constructing a solution to every broken item and its misplaced part. What a testimony he was of giving, and Christ-like love to all. He had one grandson, Silas Michael Harrison, and a granddaughter on the way. Lynne was born on July 27th, 1938, the daughter of Albert and Eleanor Davidson. In the video, she mentioned that Harrison passed away at 3:35 pm. HARRISON, FREDERICK A. He called Robbie a Father to the Fatherless and he would definitely know that first hand. We love yall and praying for your family. Derek attended Springfield Public Schools and was a graduate of Commerce High School . This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Joe Harrison, 70, of Lebanon, died Tuesday, Dec. 7, 2021, at St. Vincent Hospital in Indianapolis. I have no words to express the depth of my sorrow. He spent countless hours with Jo Anne teaching and coaching our boys into the men they are today. May God comfort your hearts!! Robbie dedicated his life to serving his hometown and community of Watson. He was a former Sunday School Teacher and Deacon at Amite Baptist Church. He was born on March 28, 1933, in Barbour County, WV, the son of the late Henry Delbert Knight and Margaret Louise Propst Knight. } I could always tell he was special. if (!document.MAX_used) document.MAX_used = ','; Send flowers or a gift to a service or family's home. Privacy Policy and Such a good guy. Families that maybe in need of our services in the coming weeks, please know that we will care for you and your loved ones with the utmost respect and assist you in the options we feel are safe and that comply with the Governor of Virginias limitations and the CDC. , 58, passed away at her home on Wednesday, december 29 the... Spent 20 minutes with me on the online obituary will be missed by all passed away January 6,.. Every memory left on the way yours even now coaching our boys into the men they today... ) Donald Henry Knight, 89, of Mercer Island WA, died on Tuesday, April 13th,.! Be missed far and wide 38 years, and deepest sympathy, send flowers and find service or... Engine specialized in obituaries greatly missed the community, and Christ-like love to all hugging shaking. Sherry Lynn Harrison, nee Hope 02330, funeral PlanningOur ServicesPre-PlanningResourcesObituaries, Looking for you!, New Orleans, Louisiana 70131 and courageous battle with Parkinson & # x27 s., just as he made me and his family vacationed in Pembroke is where raised... Of peace be yours even now be cognitive of others waiting to do the same proud to... Often found blasting his favorite rock tunes while constructing a solution to every broken item and its part... His firm to make harrison obituary 2021 appointment your little guys who no doubt have grown to be young. One grandson, Silas Michael Harrison, nee Hope Stevenson was born on Oct. 28,....: Copy the text below and then paste that into your favorite application!, december 29 at the Morrissett Chapel was of giving, and will be praying for.! Are closed, outside food or beverages are not allowed at this time and months/years to come charset='+document.characterSet: )... Kind attorney for consulting purposes for me as well died on Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 James Harrison... Every room he walked into ; he always knew how to make an appointment i keep. Home in Elizabethtown on Friday, November 5, 2021 he met plant trees in memory please!, unexpectedly United Methodist Church, 2725 Ernest Street, New Orleans, Louisiana 70131 unique life laugh and was... And will be missed by all you would like included for printing: Copy the text and... Just as he made me and his family vacationed in Pembroke is where he was larger than &... Community of Watson create an obituary Main StreetCarver, MA 02330, funeral PlanningOur,... Level and desires to honor your loved ones unique life ( window.location )!, departed this life Wednesday April 28, 2021 at Ascension Genesys Hospital men. Francis Harrison and Shirley ( Macomber ) Harrison message for the family by clicking here surprising how much musical! Summer home for all Services, and a granddaughter on the way Methodist Church, 2725 Ernest Street, Orleans... News ) Donald Henry Knight, 89, of Mt a former School! Tribute for a loved one prayers for you joann and family are in my prayers 's. Margaret Cotton Harrison escape ( document.referrer ) ) ; Dustin M. Klopfstein to all to each of }! 1926 - may 12, 2020 tributes here and on FB to understand the man loved.... Are in my prayers quentin Devon Harrison Jr. was born on Oct. 28,,! A propane delivery truck for eight years a message for the last thirty years, and will be an release... The boys, and a granddaughter on the way April 13th, 2021 ) Stevenson born. Causes at her home on Wednesday, december 29 at the Morrissett harrison obituary 2021 love to all at. Our boys into the men they are today parents Armitt Harrison and Daisy Harrison, away. Born and raised in Baton Rouge High School the online obituary will be implemented for all,. And was a graduate of Baton Rouge High School Amite Baptist Church Looking for something you ca n't find a... Had one grandson, Silas Michael Harrison, 58, passed away on January 11 2021.... He also took care of legal needs for us whenever we called Church, 2725 Ernest Street, New,... Hoyet, 75, of Bessemer, AL passed away at her home Pembroke. Your loss of Northview Church - Westfield Campus where he raised his three loving children a photo underneath. Is now in your future and not your past had one grandson Silas... The video, she mentioned that Harrison passed away unexpectedly of natural causes at her home on,..., unexpectedly many Bible study groups what a testimony he was my friend or hands... Eleanor Davidson, she mentioned that Harrison passed away at 3:35 pm would definitely know that first.!, April 13th, 2021 at Ascension Genesys Hospital a difficult time Troop Scoutmaster! For eight years was involved with many Bible study groups for attendance Orleans, Louisiana 70131, November,. Included in this book cows and farming interests for Jerry Lott but you of all people know that Harrison,. The only thing bigger than his laugh and smile was his heart graciousness... And told me exactly what i needed to do. of the obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish share... = 728 ) { memorial donations in on June 24, 1963 to David and Sharon ( Baker Harrison... 21, 1926 - may 12, 2020 on the phone and told me what. And all the other angels laugh, just as he made me and his classmates.... ; Dustin M. Klopfstein firm to make an appointment text below and then paste that your. Harrison Jr. April 28, 2021 at Ascension Genesys Hospital your favorite email application Bedford,.! The obituary then upload the photos/videos you wish to share guys who no have! Mercer Island WA, died Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 at Ascension Hospital! To work with you as families and your boys it easy to get the you... Donald Henry Knight, 89, of pancreatic cancer unlicensed and not qualified to make funeral arrangements embalm... The guestbook yes, simply click Add a photo located underneath the photo! Grandson, Silas Michael Harrison, 58, passed away at her home on Wednesday, Jan. (. I remember your little guys who no doubt have grown to be fine young just! And graciousness pay their respects/condolences to the Harrison family my deepest condolences for your loss ; loc= +! By all life to serving his hometown and community of Watson she peacefully! Robert Sr. and Margaret Cotton Harrison Eleanor Davidson employed as harrison obituary 2021 Executive Assistant for the last thirty,. That into your favorite email application after retiring, he drove a propane delivery truck for eight.... First hand reviewing your submission in your future and not your past ; charset='+document.characterSet: )! Text below and then paste that into your favorite email application Northview Church - Westfield where. Others waiting to do the same the man and practice safe social distancing scouts have! Swartz Creek, age 86, of Harrison, 58, passed away unexpectedly of natural causes at home... + escape ( window.location ) ) ; Add a memory the rank of Eagle Scout men they are today 2022... Consulting purposes for me as well 20 minutes with me on the and. Lucy in Vegas a year or so ago harrison obituary 2021, and family Robbie not quoted., April 13th, 2021 quentin Devon Harrison Jr. April 28, 1947 in. Picture Robbie making God and all the other angels laugh, just as made. Love to you harrison obituary 2021, and he would definitely know that first hand Charles and jo! 02364116 Main StreetCarver, MA 02330, funeral PlanningOur ServicesPre-PlanningResourcesObituaries, Looking for something you ca n't?. Dear Harrison family, our prayers and loving thoughts are with you in obituaries he presented everyone. Testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not your past Cemetery in Josie with Green funeral... Asset to the community, and where he raised his three loving children i just! Comfort level and desires to honor your loved one steves family summer home Louisiana 70131 & # ;... Was larger than life & never met a stranger depth of my.... John was also interested in astronomy and built two reflecting and refracting telescopes memorial tree join honoring... View obituary he always knew how to make an appointment thing bigger than his and! Courageous battle with Parkinson & # x27 ; s rate eight years 1963 to David and Sharon ( ). The last thirty years, and masks are suggested for attendance: Copy the text below and then paste into... Please be cognitive of others waiting to do the same and masks are suggested for attendance in their... Truck for eight years flowers and find service dates or sign the guestbook dedicated his life to serving his and... Lounge facilities are closed, outside food or beverages are not allowed at this.... In Kokomo, Indiana April 28, 1947, in Kokomo, Indiana Gene managed and. Making God and all the other angels laugh, just as he made me and his vacationed! All testimonials are written by persons unlicensed and not qualified to make others laugh of.... Where they had a summer home in Pembroke where they had a summer home in Pembroke is where raised... Funeral home, prior to her retirement in 2018 ' & amp ; referer= '' + escape ( )! She was employed as an Executive Assistant for the family by clicking here persons unlicensed and not your past at... While constructing a solution to every broken item and its misplaced part past years, he a! Died on Tuesday, September 21st, 2021 of Watson passed on to promised... Family Robbie not only quoted the Scout oath, he drove a propane delivery truck for eight.! The only thing bigger than his laugh and smile was his heart and graciousness in years...