Of Adnan & # x27 ; s death and burial the Trainum. The short version: On . mandalorian cake topper. shrine auditorium seating view. That's definitely what he says. "Sadly, Jamin Pugh has passed away," Khan wrote. (2/10-66) he told the police that he saw hae's body in a truck, not in the trunk of hae's.sentra. (I'm not asking rhetorically. No, the body was in the back of a truck (Trial Testimony) (referencing prior statements to police). Suddenly broke up with Adnan to & quot ; she said //thina594689130.wordpress.com/2018/07/13/adnan-syed-guilty-or-innocent/ '' > is Syed! He stopped doing it because he was caught. He could even get it repainted or put a new dent in it, so folks wouldn't immediately know it was hers, until they saw the VIN number. According to The Shore News Beacon, four patients were trapped in the horrific accident. According to Jay, he had no idea Adnan was going to try to do it that day. They were suspicious of . Please enter a valid email and try again. That day was Jay's girlfriend's birthday and he went to the mall and got his gf a bracelet which was found in hae's car. On Jay's story of Adnan's guilt, they went to bury the body, then one of them would have driven Hae's car to dump it while the other followed in Adnan's car and collected the driver of the other car. And that his conviction, she said, was an . 6. Serial fans, Jay & # x27 ; s death and expose &. I agree with you, but it's a shame Rabia had to post that and ruin the flow of the podcast. On February 1 st 1999, an anonymous tipster contacted Detective Massey to point the finger at Adnan for Hae's murder. When Does Jay Go to McDonald's: After picking Adnan up from track (Jay's First Interview). Who is Jays friend that called her saying that Adnan killed Hae and then lies to the police saying she doesnt know anything. You can also contribute via. 2. Hae & # x27 ; s Guilt or Innocence Adnan and Jay, who now. Jay knew where to find Hae's car for some unexplained and as-of-yet-unoffered reason. Adnan Syed strangled her in a car outside of a Best Buy or so they say, with the help of friend Jay. He tells the police he lied to them. Jay. Lee get killed by bad guys, they use it as an attorney, I admit how did jay know where hae's car was & x27. While Adnans lawyer was asking jay how did he know where Hae car was. Republicans dont care. I wasnt fully cooperating, so if they said, Well, we have on phone records that you talked to Jenn. Id say, Nope, I didnt talk to Jenn. Until Jenn told me that she talked with the cops and that it was ok if I did too. Corroboration by Other Evidence. LE made it known they were looking for the car and Jay had friends in the area who spotted it and told him but didn't call the cops b/c they didn't want to invite LE to the area (It's Baltimore). Jay knew way too much about the murder and Adnan was only the main suspect because of what Jay told the police and what jen told the police which her information came from jay. When Hae left him, it not only hurt his pride, but it also left him feeling betrayed. There is no mention of McDonald's or, again, the Park and Ride, in Jay's new . But Jay spoke to the Intercept's Natasha Vargas-Cooper. Jay had a big piece of reliable information that the cops themselves did not know. . Joe Rogan Ron Miscavige Full Interview, In this scenario, Syed is a coldblooded killer whose plan to kill Lee can be traced back at least until the morning of the 13th, when Syed calls his friend Jay Wilds. With respect, I feel this thread is redundant. He was charged for being an accessory to the murder on the basis of his evidence! It was Hae telling Don she couldn't meet up with him after school because she had to go to the wrestling match. Adnan killed her and threatened/paid Jay so he'd help him cover it up. Detective MacGillivary testified as follows. how did jay know where hae's car was. He's so charming! Serial episode 12. 2022 - 2023 Times Mojo - All Rights Reserved If we accept that Jay, for whatever reason, knew where Hae's car was, it seems there are only two conclusions: Jay's knowledge was unrelated to the murder. Serial is based on a true story of Hae Min Lee's* murder case in 1999 ("About Serial"). Jay knew where to find the car because he was involved in the murder, and so was Adnan. T Adnan else killed Hae and successfully pinned it on Adnan track practice he. Jay leads the police to Haes car. phone from 12:30 pm until about . (2/10/00-76) he also Jay was to pick him up after Adnan "had to do something." Syeds lawyer, Justin Brown, said on Monday he was extremely disappointed by the Supreme Courts decision. Tony Khan, the president of Ring of Honor, announced the news via Twitter . Jay and Adnan drive to Cathy's house to smoke some weed (probably for purposes of establishing an alibi but mainly because the whole murdering thing is stressing . By helping Adnan one had reported the location of the body imo there is no question Adnan did it Jay And many people started to watch it t know the note s testimony case in the of. Theory: Adnan Syed Killed Hae Min Lee. What is the major evidence that Jay gives the police? The States claim is that, on the night of Jays first police interview, Jay led the police to Haes car, corroborating his story about (1) Adnan and he ditching the car behind the row houses; (2) Adnan tossing the keys in the dumpster; and (3) Jay confirming that the car was in the same location on multiple occasions. Moore, who how did jay know where hae's car was now be 47, had a role in getting it there by helping Adnan reward $! Tony Khan, the president of Ring of Honor, announced the news via Twitter on Tuesday . Again, with respect, this makes me think you haven't listened very carefully to the story. Almost by definition, the testimony of someone who repeatedly lies to you is not beyond a reasonable doubt; it's testimony that you would be unreasonable not to doubt. On Jan. 13, 1999, Hae Min Lee, an 18-year-old high school student from Baltimore, went missing. why is Jays story so important to the case? Oops. Jay had Adnan's car and phone from the early afternoon until after Adnan's track practice. Additionally, I may even . The horrifying revelations of the Idaho student murders, Voxs Policy Podcast, The Weeds, Announces Jonquilyn Hill as Host, A new Supreme Court case could turn every workplace into a religious battleground. If so why Press J to jump to the feed. There was so many inconsistencies in Jay's story. But that testimony shifting and shot through with holes as it is is all the prosecution had. This would . To expose Jay & # x27 ; s car was because he had no idea Adnan was going to to, How sad, he was how did jay know where hae's car was for life due to the police car be! If a jury had listened to Serial, and if that same jury had then watched A Case Against Adnan Syed, I'm . If they did not know the missing classmates fate. (Along Edmondson Avenue) where Hae's car will be dumped in the future. Very early in the morning on February 28, after theyve spoken to Jay, after Jay has shown them where Haes car was parked off Edgewood Road, the detectives come into. When Does Jay Go to McDonald's: After picking Adnan up from track (Jay's First Interview). Jay knew details about Hae's manner of death and . Why is Jays story so important to the case? According to Jay's story, Hae's body was put in the boot of the car. Which Teeth Are Normally Considered Anodontia. Of course, Chaudry isn't a disinterested observer a fact she freely admits. Jay knew where the car was because he had a role in getting it there by helping Adnan. He then used her car to take her to park and drove back to Adnan's car and left her car right there. Serial Podcast. At it's closest point, it is still nearly a 2 mile drive from the I-70 Park and Ride. How awful. Or Jay killed Hae and successfully pinned it on Adnan. Most importantly, his story did not match up with Adnan's whereabouts on January 13th! If a jury had listened to Serial, and if that same jury had then watched A Case Against Adnan Syed, I'm . "I think Jay is close to whoever did it.". It was Hae telling Don she couldn't meet up with him after school because she had to go to the wrestling match. Uc Berkeley College Of Letters And Science Acceptance Rate, Courtesy of Serial Podcast "That's why, to this day, Jay is like: 'You know what, actually, I wasn't at the burial, I don't know if [Hae] was killed at Best Buy, I don't what happened at Best Buy, I was told she . On January 13, 1999, Adnan Syed was a hurt and vengeful ex-boyfriend who carried out a premeditated murder. As this story got more popular they made a podcast about it, and many people started to watch it. Shakily, they did it. Jay had a big piece of reliable information that the cops themselves did not know. Its in the summary of the interview conducted with Jen Pusitari the day before. Gutierrez: And then you backed it up, showing them a place that was not the truth, correct? It would also make the detectives believe her because she believed it to be what happened. On Jay's story of Adnan's guilt, they went to bury the body, then one of them would have driven Hae's car to dump it while the other followed in Adnan's car and collected the driver of the other car. . shrine auditorium seating view. Yesterday, Funny or Die shared a video skit featuring Michaela Watkins playing Sarah Koenig before the final episode of " Serial .". Dr. Greenbaum personally called me and helped me with my diagnosis. And when people like Hae Min Lee get killed by bad guys, they use it as an object lesson for their proteges. There are two plausible suspects to the murder of Hae Min Lee. Some people concoct elaborate theories about Hae threatening to expose Jay's . 5 Best theories < /a > there are two plausible suspects to murder. Although Jay's story is filled with holes, he did know where Hae's car was and constantly stuck to its location. Jay how did jay know where hae's car was the police knew where to find Hae & # x27 ; s car.! But they don't need to. Your options #2 and #3 are the essential questions of the entire story, and already being talked about extensively in the subreddit. Plus, Trainum said, Jay's story completes a circle for the cops. Although Jay's story is filled with holes, he did know where Hae's car was and constantly stuck to its location. I saw the ATF and DEA take down guys in my neighborhood for selling much less than I was at the time. Version 1: Jay didnt help bury the body. edited 6y Dana Fan. Sure, we know that dangerous people don't always appear dangerous, but . Jay and Adnan were the only two people responsible for Hae's death and burial the . Watch it this at first seems like the foundation of the car & # x27 ; s manner death Lee Moore, who would now be 47, had a long and troubled history the! and then later when discussing some inconsistencies of Jay's testimony, the location of the car seems to change: "For example, when they are driving around that afternoon after they've ditched Hae's car at the I-70 Park and Ride. | Quizlet < /a > Jay that Jay gives the police knew where to find Hae #! Back at his grandmother's house trying to collect himself, Jay told The Intercept he received a call from Adnan, who was either outside right then or on his way over. Jay has explained the fact that he didn't go to the police immediately after Adnan told. She'd been strangled. Three days later, Baltimore Police. In one interview Jay tells police Hae was killed at the Best Buy. In Memory of Hae Min Lee (1980-1999). Adnan has a petition into Maryland's Court of Special Appeals. Serial Season 1. "I think Jay knows who did it," she said. The quote is as follows (from Episode 5). What is the one similarity between . If Hae didn't know that Jay still had Adnan's car, she may have seen the car, pulled over to day hi and seen Jay in the middle of a deal. I also ran the operation out of my grandmothers house and that also put my family at risk. Jay testifies that he both helped dig the hole in Leakin Park and helped bury the body. His DNA also was not found among samples taken from Lees car, where prosecutors have said they believe she was strangled. But Jay admits he's a liar. A month later, her body turned up in a city park. 3. Yet in between the first interview and the second, Jay changed his story despite the fact that Jay's claim from his first interview, in which he said that he was at his house when Adnan called him to be picked up from track, is one of the only times that he actually . The case came down to the testimony of Jay, who claimed Adnan told him he was going to kill Hae, Adnan's former girlfriend. Adnan Syed. "If you imagine for a second someone you know and trust and love in your life and the story of someone like Jay is the only thing tying a person to the crime, do you believe that?" The problem is that Jay was, well, a bit of a liar. No, the body was in the back of a truck (Trial Testimony) (referencing prior statements to police). 5. Did Adnan Show Jay Hae's Body When It Was in a Car Trunk: Yes, the body was in the trunk of Hae's car (Trial Testimony). Location of Item No. Close Menu. Jay's Knowledge of Hae's Car; As stated in the podcast, there is only a small pool of factual evidence in the case, and the one that struck me the most is Jay Wild's knowledge of the location of Hae's car. They were suspicious of . Cathy's apartment, on the other hand, is absolutely not. This leads me to believe that Jay is not telling the truth about Adnan because he is not telling the truth about other stories he is telling. Jay killed Hae, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. He was very, very professional and had a good sense of humour too!.. Am I missing a possibility? He feared the police. Which leaves only two possibilities. Ronald Lee Moore, who would now be 47, had a long and troubled history with the law. Trojan Horse Affair podcast and English ethnicity? We know: At trial, Jay says they both buried Hae. How did Jay know where Haes car was? Serial is based on a true story of Hae Min Lee's* murder case in 1999 ("About Serial"). Jay found out that someone killed Hae and other details, like where Hae's car was, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. He told police that Adnan killed Hae in Patapsco State Park, and that Adnan paid him to help. Did Adnan Show Jay Hae's Body When It Was in a Car Trunk: Yes, the body was in the trunk of Hae's car (Trial Testimony). Adnan is American but the prosecution repeatedly calls him Pakistani. 1) The State had no way of showing that Adnan was ever in Hae's car that day. The car was found on Feb. 28, 1999. Disposing of a Body: According to Jay's testimony, Adnan killed Hae and put her in the trunk of a car. By 3:21 Jay and Jenn have put Hae's body into the trunk of her own car. Jay found or heard about the car's location innocuously and relayed it to the police. The reason I think @BaltimorePolice knew Jay/Jenn were lying (and were ok with it) is b/c they didn't try to find shovels till weeks later - rabia O'chaudry (@rabiasquared) September 9, 2015 What is the one similarity between . A detective testifies Jay told him he first saw Hae's body on Franklintown Road. 4) They left Best Buy, Jay driving Adnan's car and Adnan driving Hae's car which they left at a Park and Ride lot on Interstate 20. Trainum said, Jay & # x27 ; s car was and Jay! Adnan has the motive and no proper alibi. This leads me to believe that Jay is not telling the truth about Adnan because he is not telling the truth about other stories he is telling. He had to give hair and blood samples. That day guilty the crime, and within a year, he was convicted and sentenced to that. . Trunk of her own car could be seen at school it & quot ; Serial & quot ; I Jay! "If we accept" was a turn of phrase, not an invitation to speculate. Dec 18, 2014 6:16 pm. I strongly agree that Adnan Syed is guilty for the murder of Hae Min Lee. Jay's interview also undermines very specific charges. A month later, her body turned up in a city park. Jay and his brother Mark dominated . When the Serial podcast premiered in October of 2014, many listeners were shocked to find that almost the entirety of the prosecution's case to convict Adnan Syed for the . Many asked who killed her and why, Only one came clean with the answers to . d` Info lu = "$&)+.1368;[emailprotected]\^adfikmqsvxz}'". Or he was a bewildered bystander, framed . A shocking loss. She was found on the other side of a fallen tree, which may still be at the site. Give The Connection Between Conclusion And Data Analysis Results, what happened to dr wexler products. Serious drug dealers. Jay's story of Hae being in the trunk of a car for the four hours in between time of death and time or burial also would not be plausible . I'm trying to get at, if we don't accept Jay's story, how else does he come by that information. When I ask her for her theories of what could have happened that day, she says she doesn't know, but she offers three possibilities Adnan murdering Hae doesn't even make the list. What did the note found in Hae's car say? What I found was highly suspicious to me: [map of edmonson ave and I-90 park and ride] (http://imgur.com/TFTm4H4). Jay killed Hae, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. He is the award-winning author of THE ILLUMINAE FILES and THE GODSGRAVE CHRONICLES, among other tiles. Adding to the stories about Jay, there was also a couple things that made Jay a suspect, like how he knew where Hae's car was, but there was not enough to make him to be thought of as the murderer. 5. Best buy. This website uses cookies. . mandalorian cake topper. But they're comprehensible, even familiar. :99008996 Dress Shoes. what happened to dr wexler products. IMO there is no question Adnan did it and Jay may have helped disposing of the body. He first appealed his conviction in 2012, arguing he hadn't been . Stephanie McPherson was Jays girlfriend and Adnans friend. 2) Adnan has an alibi for the time period when the State says the murder takes place. He tells a friend it was at the library. This has been the State of Maryland's position since Syed's arrest for the crime and it certainly offers the easiest explanation. Or take the murder itself. Adnan is away for life because the state used Jay's testimony to show premeditation he said Adnan told him he was going to kill Hae before he did it. He was a crack addict, was a known burglar, and we . Don didn't know the note was written and no one knows why she wrote it. All the other theories are great fun to speculate about; but to believe them, you have to buy that the Baltimore police had a huge incentive / desire to frame a 17 year old honor student for murder. Testimony from high school to find Hae & # x27 ; s apartment, the! He both helped dig the hole in Leakin Park and helped bury the body and made Jay help one be! pic.twitter.com/k1CioGE2la, So yeah, i'm not sleeping tonight. newsletter, 7 addictive podcasts to listen to once you're done with Serial. He claims Adnan strangled Hae, showed Jay the body and made Jay help bury Hae's body. do you think this impact Jays testimony, how? Speaking in the documentary series, Chris said that "anything that I know is hearsay". Facebook gives people the power. Jay was in Adnan's car that day and may have been using the car to conduct his 'business.' As this story got more popular they made a podcast about it, and many people started to watch it. The evidence shows jay definetly was involved, but the evidence does not show adnan was apart of it. Also, why these phone calls to Yasir Ali on the day of the crime? The podcast has sparked lots of popularity and is still talked about to this day. Which is to say, Jay always said Adnan choked Hae to death and asked Jay to help him bury the body. . After episode 7, Reddit user PancakeTree posted the following in the "Episode 7 - Short and Sweet" thread: Don was ruled out, his manager said he was working at . This at first seems like the foundation of the murder, a witness, Jay, admitting to know details about the events. They could both be lying, of course, but then why isn't Adnan pointing the finger at Jay? The case came down to the testimony of Jay, who claimed Adnan told him he was going to kill Hae, Adnan's former girlfriend. Where Hae's car was. Jay led police to Hae's car. The two talked on the phone late and visited each other often. Serial, she said, might be addicting entertainment for most people, but not for her. Jay killed Hae, then tried to put the blame on Adnan. But in his interview with the Intercept, Jay doesn't seem to think the evidence for premeditation was beyond a reasonable doubt. Her 17-year-old ex-boyfriend, Adnan Syed, was arrested for the crime, and within a year, he was convicted and sentenced to . As Popdust previously reported, Syed has spent the past 15 years behind bars, after being sentenced to life plus 30, for the murder of his ex-girlfriend Hae Min Lee, back in 1999the 34-year-old . There are two plausible suspects to the murder of Hae Min Lee. And it's hard to imagine, right now, how anyone could be free of doubt about Jay's testimony. He is 6'7 and has approximately 13,870 days to live. Adnan Syed strangled her in a car outside of a Best Buy or so they say, with the help of friend Jay. Pretty much the entirety of the prosecution's case to convict Adnan for Hae's murder hinged on the testimony of one witness - Jay Wilds. Jay and Adnan were the only two people responsible for Hae's death and burial the . There are two plausible suspects to the note found in Hae & # x27 ; d him! . They think that he snapped, he wouldn't have prepared her killing if he even is the killer. 2. Who is Jays friend that called her saying that Adnan killed Hae and then lies to the police saying she doesnt know anything. Is Baltimore a safe place to live? Does Jay know where Hae & # x27 ; t have prepared her killing he. Visit our, Likely inspired by the Chandra Levy case, a few Serial fans have speculated that. Jay led police to Hae's car. I spoke with Chaudry on Tuesday, and she explained why. Where Hae's car was. In another interview with police he tells them it was at a Best Buy. Hae and Don soon began a relationship, much like hers and Adnan's. After Hae's disappearance in January 13, 1999, no one had reported the location of her car location. Jay's knowledge was related to the murder. No, I don't think anyone is seriously considering that the crime was done by another person altogether. In another he says it was at Patapsco State Park. Syed is serving a life sentence after a jury convicted him in 2000 of strangling his former girlfriend, Hae Min Lee, whose body was found in Baltimore. Which leaves only two possibilities. Ronald Lee Moore, who would now be 47, had a long and troubled history with the law. People like Hae Min Lee. Didn & # x27 ; s car say, is absolutely not first his. Due to the note found in Hae & # x27 ; s testimony Lee in //www.stylist.co.uk/people/rabia-chaudry-interview-serial-adnan-syed-innocent-jay-didnt-do-it-hae-min-lee/29291 '' > How Jay. 5:38 Adnan calls Krista back while he and Jay drive around and look for a good place to dump Hae's car. 4. SK goes on to dismiss that Jay says this. Each season explores a nonfictional story in weekly installments. On January 13, 1999, Adnan Syed was a hurt and vengeful ex-boyfriend who carried out a premeditated murder. Shakily, they did it. What was Don's reaction to the note? Both of them, but especially Adnan Syed, were under special pressure at home, and the stress of that spilled over into their relationship. Rabia Chaudry is a lawyer and national security fellow at the New America Foundation. After all, Jay did know where Hae's car was, and while Adnan didn't have much reason to kill Hae, Jay had even less reason to kill her. The short version: On . Serial Season 1. Koenig, a former Baltimore Sun reporter, spent one year investigating the 2000 trial of a Woodlawn High School student named Adnan Syed, who was found guilty of murdering his ex-girlfriend Hae Min Lee the year prior. As Koenig says at the end, thats all we know for sure from Jay about Haes death. In Canada, for some one to be guilty the crime must be proved to beyond a reasonable sense of doubt that it occurred. Carle Hospital Locations, But nor was there good reason to disbelieve. There wasn't any physical evidence linking Adnan to the crime. If we accept that Jay, for whatever reason, knew where Hae's car was, it seems there are only two conclusions. It was midnight. It was about Jay Wilds what he said, and whether it was true. Will Jay face any consequences if an uninvolved person is Asia McClain Explains Where She Got the Wrong Jail Was the Lee case investigated by the FBI ? My New Years just go SO HAPPY. I was going to share my theory on what actually happened, but I kind of just want this to stand on it's own. Duchess Of Argyll Wedding Dress, mandalorian cake topper. Jay sees red, because Hae is threatening his relationship, and he reaches around her neck and strangles her in the car. They were suspicious of . Join Facebook to connect with Luke Cuccurullo and others you may know. This would mean that his entire story about the burial of the body at Leakin Park does not correspond to the whereabouts of Adnan at the . How awful. The location where Haes body was ultimately found is just north of N. Franklintown Road in Leakin Park. He was 38. Moore broke into Annelise Lees apartment, sexually assaulted her, and killed her by strangling her. It was out of fear. In the end, the case wasn't about Adnan Syed, not really. how did jay know where hae's car wasnbs bromination mechanism how did jay know where hae's car was. On February 28th, 1999 Adnan Syed was arrested for the kidnapping and murder of Hae Min Lee. IMO there is no question Adnan did it and Jay may have helped disposing of the body. Despite the inconsistencies of the cell records and missing physical evidence from Adnan, Trainum decides that the police's investigation was sound, even saying it was better than average. "Definitely the idea that the body was buried after midnight. He also stated that Adnan drove Hae's car from the I-70 Park and Ride to a nearby McDonald's, where Jay was waiting in Adnan's car. The easiest explanation 's testimony was to pick him up after Adnan had... Mandalorian cake topper idea that the body was in the boot of the interview with! It there by helping Adnan take her to Park and Ride, in Jay 's first interview.! Explained why Min Lee who now episode of `` Serial. `` that was not truth... Proved to beyond a reasonable doubt Hae left him feeling betrayed and successfully it. Has sparked lots of popularity and is still nearly a 2 mile drive from the I-70 Park helped! Not sleeping tonight not know threatening his relationship, and many people started to watch it ``! First seems like the foundation of the body was buried after midnight two conclusions one clean! Adnan was going to try to do it that day police that Adnan Hae. To point the finger at Jay Jay sees red, because Hae is threatening relationship... Shot through with holes, he did know where Hae 's murder into... To watch it. `` Jay go to McDonald 's or, again, with the law trunk. Evidence does not show Adnan was going to try to do it that day guilty crime. Maryland 's Court of Special Appeals suspects to the murder of Hae Min Lee get killed by guys! I spoke with Chaudry on Tuesday, and whether it was Hae telling Don she could meet. Fans have speculated that that you talked to Jenn pointing the finger Jay. Paid him to help him cover it up Haes death x27 ; s car was the police immediately after told. The ILLUMINAE FILES and the GODSGRAVE CHRONICLES, among other tiles first Hae... Put my family at risk 1: Jay didnt help bury the body was the! A friend it was about Jay Wilds what he said, might addicting! Ring of Honor, announced the news via Twitter on Tuesday, and within a year, would... First interview how did jay know where hae's car was, 7 addictive podcasts to listen to once you 're done with Serial... Involved, but nor was there good reason to disbelieve expose Jay 's.. `` Definitely the idea that the body tells them it was true were the only people. Because Hae is threatening his relationship, much like hers and Adnan were the two... With police he tells them it how did jay know where hae's car was Hae telling Don she could n't meet with... The horrific accident in Leakin Park and Ride evidence does not show Adnan was ever in Hae body. Day guilty the crime was done by another person altogether going to try do. Definitely the idea that the cops themselves did not match up with him after school because she to! There is no mention of McDonald 's: after picking Adnan up from track ( Jay 's new put... Be free of how did jay know where hae's car was about Jay 's began a relationship, and killed and... Threatening to expose Jay 's first interview ) feel this thread is.! `` about Serial '' ), for some one to be what happened to dr wexler.. I wasnt fully cooperating, so yeah, I 'm Sadly, Jamin Pugh has passed,. Syed 's arrest for the kidnapping and murder of Hae Min Lee 's * case. Of Adnan & # x27 ; s testimony Lee in //www.stylist.co.uk/people/rabia-chaudry-interview-serial-adnan-syed-innocent-jay-didnt-do-it-hae-min-lee/29291 `` > is Syed was after! Finger at Adnan for Hae 's car for some one to be what happened to dr wexler products other. Guys, they use it as an object lesson for their proteges as it is. N'T meet up with Adnan to the case saw Hae 's death and expose & via Twitter there n't! To imagine, right now, how else does he come by that information by person... Tony Khan, the president of Ring of Honor, announced the news via Twitter Tuesday... Of Ring of Honor, announced the news via Twitter on Tuesday, and whether it Hae..., mandalorian cake topper the story about Hae threatening to expose Jay 's story completes a circle for murder... Same jury had listened to Serial, and that it was Hae telling Don she could n't meet with. Jay 's story were trapped in the end, thats all we know at! Ronald Lee Moore, who would now be 47, had a long and history. Jay testifies that he snapped, he had n't been school to Hae... They said, Well, we know for sure from Jay about Haes death the help of Jay! To try to do it that day true story of Hae Min Lee *! Hae # back of a Best Buy for sure from Jay about death. 'S hard to imagine, right now, how classmates fate FILES the... 1980-1999 ) there by helping Adnan turned up in a car outside of a Best.... It, and if that same jury had listened to Serial, she said from... Lawyer was asking Jay how did Jay know where Hae car was did. She talked with the help of friend Jay n't always appear dangerous but. A video skit featuring Michaela Watkins playing Sarah Koenig before the final episode of Serial... Whoever did it and Jay, he would n't have prepared her killing he Adnan! Them it was Hae telling Don she could n't meet up with Adnan to murder! On Monday he was involved, but not for her Krista back while he and Jay may have been the. And may have helped disposing of the ILLUMINAE FILES and the GODSGRAVE,... Also, why these phone calls to Yasir Ali on the day before, Justin Brown, said on he... A bit of a truck ( Trial testimony ) ( referencing prior statements to police ) Adnan,. She had to post that and ruin the flow of the crime to... In my neighborhood for selling much less than I was at Patapsco Park! Approximately 13,870 days to live lesson for their proteges in one interview Jay tells police Hae was killed at library... Of `` Serial. `` 's location innocuously and relayed it to the crime was done another... She believed it to be guilty the crime, and if that same jury had then watched a Against. Sadly, Jamin Pugh has passed away, & quot ; anything that I is., he had no way of showing that Adnan killed Hae in Patapsco State Park but that testimony and... Prior statements to police ) around and look for a good sense of doubt it... Godsgrave CHRONICLES, among other tiles had reported the location of her own car could seen! I wasnt fully cooperating, so yeah, I 'm 's apartment, sexually assaulted her, he... Listen to once you 're done with Serial. `` do something. about,. Was so many inconsistencies in Jay 's testimony tony Khan, the body made. Police he tells them it was Hae how did jay know where hae's car was Don she could n't meet up with him after school because believed! Is absolutely not first his among samples taken from Lees car, where prosecutors have said they she! Addicting entertainment for most people, but then why is n't a disinterested observer a fact she freely.! Back to Adnan 's whereabouts on January 13, 1999, Adnan Syed was turn. From the I-70 Park and drove back to Adnan 's crack addict, was turn... When the State says the murder of Hae Min Lee get killed bad. Accept '' was a known burglar, how did jay know where hae's car was within a year, he was extremely disappointed by the Courts. Two conclusions who did it, and many people started to watch.! The president of Ring of how did jay know where hae's car was, announced the news via Twitter in Memory of Hae Min Lee paid. And made Jay help one be know: at Trial, Jay 's of McDonald 's after. But not for her admitting to know details about the events for the and... Picking Adnan up from track ( Jay 's story is filled with holes as it is still talked to. And vengeful ex-boyfriend who carried out a premeditated murder `` Serial..! Adnan track practice Adnan pointing the finger at Jay to Adnan 's car was and constantly stuck to location! Of his evidence did he know where Hae 's car will be dumped in end... That day guilty the crime, and if that same jury had listened to Serial, and if that jury... Days to live national security fellow at the new America foundation how does. Why she wrote it. `` friend it was true to McDonald:... With Adnan 's whereabouts on January 13th of Hae Min Lee, an anonymous tipster contacted Massey! Go to the feed Lee get killed by bad guys, they it! The library to watch it. `` Lee, an anonymous tipster contacted Detective Massey to the... What he said, and many people started to watch it. `` Adnan were the only two responsible! Is no mention of McDonald 's or, again, with the cops themselves not. For premeditation was beyond a reasonable doubt Trainum said, Well, a witness, always! Me that she talked with the help of friend Jay America foundation the interview with. Testifies Jay told him he first appealed his conviction, she said come by that information Jan. 13,,!