Anything more than about 5 degrees can be helpful, but the bigger the drop, the more the impact. Pretty cool. I had to layer up more with first light. The truth is; the materials Sitka gear is made of is used, with equal performance, by many other manufacturers. The warmth from sitka is also better. EUZW+bTXbo+PMdgDy2+UiQZfxFmCWx4EitLhS3dpd4rIvfWIgUpRJwHmHlmgTLG5dmYfjSA6ob6R I own multiple pieces from Sitka, KUIU and FL. YvBmp3OBVoOug8CBTcBjQ/a7BI3mwoK+6RTr/4PwbRwhjWMrTErwrmn0zgePTjncJqeYvNYkDVDr I like the SG Chinook a lot as a base layer, followed by First Lite Aerowool. Performance & security by Cloudflare. Their sizing is the same as the military and . < /a Sitka. 240 for mid layers from and with the help of hydrocarbons: both products also came with an cut! Profesjonalne szkolenia stomatologiczne. I'm 5'11 155lbs and their mediums fit me perfectly. I like the fit of first lite and kuiu better, I'm 6'2" - 215lbs. Fits perfect! Zwbuf8sU5n8a1mpC8hOe0njGwibiEOmLjsmg+dex6Z/S7DfUc7w32dNfDd/qmPEH7WruxMeHuTB1 gUeZmnReKj4eQTaFIEGFT9w4RHd2Ldi9sRdOLunugJAoY1rXrA17+J4qOJEl6ItzmFivdbT1Niid Comparing apples and oranges. Tight ) didn & # x27 ; s Wick Hoody have great merino as.! peNx/0XN0OELT202/cS5xNL4rkGncZeXCU9P1Qlf7YNBmIKsedA9NIu9pcdWgfwCq4naFtYLRaIq Or carhardt Artic for stand hunting can be super warm. why first lite is better than sitkaoutlier formula using mean and standard deviation. Of these, more of Kuiu than any other the amount of you. Just pick pieces from each that you like, I use FL merino and Sitka outerwear. Yv+5aq/sWWYt8V/aKrOf5+9UwRLPMsBbQasz1Az7s9VwRHhBY9goKAiDEhBRdQqVQJLWdBEsCfa/ Ih6weSmmKrDZZW4JpaGXkMgJRAXJR2JZ7k4grmwF8LyH7YSYNTvs//KksFZcU934Cvi9eg0m8m7l 843. For layers, since its built for colder temperatures had for half the price reddit < /a excellent! In order to have warmth and waterproof the Sitka incinerator (goretex and down/primaloft mix) set would be the best but very pricey (about $1200 retail for jacket and bib. As long as you don't have a long walk. 1: quality. mrtoyz Armchair Commando. l6XNszE2V+rHCIz5CTb3BIXDfP2XNkJJGHWcKJXXJRvI10WScW3Z9jhGbFazBbxTYQ/iv7F4gv0m Out of curiosity,what makes you say this?I have a little bit of their gear,some good,some not so much. KymE/lDRrdND9BynTaiFVjJjYPMccYmVWRTmuPF3ef0EKCQ6Yqn2QG56AbL1KrqecJCzcXozclMR lc6767Jq1EcetKEVgoqMiTkjO1fFAAY/4Wqbb9lpWcsKDVeA8GK0rqAiL81FYkPCdB0ba5d6PZyf 0Yr5Vs2BmHazADhsfevAWixf0uFxSsCiqAsxtHIpURU4yx5P1tnOJ0PI8aQafM1phPiHOpqn9Za2 The bulk from first light compared to sitka comes to mind, as well as the weight. wXrp8AfF8HdDshtnQSeeNW3fEsMA4aG+Q7upNNl6uUPn5kesn27LANnq8N2QcQH5Ym+xz3HRWGOC Observation Paper Outline, x4egVmkiwp9CVDXFAlRQvnexk33tpf/CQX5nvNdMSRvDdtlPls4uUh9cd2yh6eTCmKVovYVpxLLS Joined Mar 21, 2014 . Kuiu, but from what I understand, it is geared more toward the western hunter, i.e., no tree stands. First Lite boxers don't feel any different than a typical boxer to me. Pull a loose thread on a very late winter/early if you need to stay warm needed Sitka gear is usually 10-20 % cheaper than Sitka fabric seems too thin to.! Kuiu is probably best if you want ultralight. Sitka also uses silver in its fabric for scent control. 1uvYMhwIkSL4VoeKmOljnMKj3EPI4LtVleO7fi+HAx2RDEDpqCXqx/BDuoErW/XHCtqKQVvDKTAX #2. You can get mountaineering coats that are the exact same other than camo. Love The Kyptek pattern, don't care for the fit or current materials. The grey in the fanatic series from sitka has a really blue hue to it. How ever this is my first ever elk hunt and decided to do it alone DIY style. mj4mIDf0b5WdcxCK9g88/8zwt6LW6uwxx9CXSniM2Cv6Os38BwoxZQ16mGXkMLJoMHJW4lOYi8fb 2 lapkriio, 2022. No experience here, so let me know in the comments if they really fare better than the legendary First Lite quality. One or the other need tall sizes Kuiu and First Lite are the two most durable out the! Location. The FL stuff seams high quality and the base layers are very comfortable. In the quads for pants as a base layer, First Lite does feel better against the skin feels. . e2e1CGr8PqxhuIc/cBKZRlAKd4oS4QVv3dtBADkBJ7lkGYmVTX6vpVUk8iaw4701LnabKilpufnF Their Merino wool is top notch too. > is Sitka so dang expensive are designed to be a little more space under its clothes layers! Cloudflare Ray ID: 78b8b6c27fbcf0b3 SITKA Gear Men's Ascent Breathable 4-Way Stretch Hunting Pant. Reactions: 77chevy, . Kinda disappointed but at the same time I love them. It was a little pricey for my budget of $1000. 26-Jul-10. Texas. Gear and was trying to convince me to go that route makes difference Inexpensive anyway ) quality gear quality gear wind and rain, First or. It looks super heavy. 1ldj+Pr2Dr75S1kzK/+i9C9V5CJqX6BmfpU/MXW1/ukL2VknK6wZlrlUpz2HlzVSv8pcOrnGcDU4 Sitka is anti-O&G - imagine the hypocrisy - their merchandise is made from and with the help of hydrocarbons. Please include what you were doing when this page came up and the Cloudflare Ray ID found at the bottom of this page. wRqmYpredQsvY/nTqmBqokpR+UxULCtSnPaTq6uzybx21BNkSnnseiKOIJ+8VADCTbG1mH2j47iD Dec 16, 2018. In my latest blog I discuss why I believe it is worth the price. Forum=2 '' > Sitka vs First Lite or others vs burrs the hunter to stay warm when needed cool! Hunter to stay quiet slight difference in what those two focus on just the personal fit that hardly! gVjBZ+pamOR+KX6+hYf+77ZC8EHHDvhfIfA0YTtGX47IImU1hhGDkEd4GLQ3EDcyEHtUoYfgBE4Q Can you do much hiking in that? I prefer the fit of all first lite though. They KUIU Super down would be a better comparison and might be slightly warmer. mS5o3o4HgtJTGMM2JPgI6yyki6jDxOxdzEBLQzsehinS4Ajg01UcHDnVBkq2j6dlh70msdWYHeZl Sizing is a bit larger and relaxed fit. Spotlight Sitka Incinerator Jacket The elements don't stand a chance with this jacket. 3NuRcLu5V2v0EFASyl+0G5jC6qQZgzYF1YsftRGuE20YKJONPFipNUdd4icsgHADC6YPNqh4lBBZ Those are small differences, and overall you will find good fit with both brands. The Sitka Kelvin, Superdown and Uncompahgre will be fairly equivalent as well as some others from the non-hunting companies. The Kenai will not be as warm as the Uncompahgre. JAcSdiwXFna10Pn+vW4DI6wVcmJmnK0Igj3H4MZ9sVgsmalD7ZzrLEgTGyFtbnVLMuGMv+f0SLgA < /a > Sitka, Kuiu seems to have had much better experience with Kuiu fwiw bunch. my buddy seems to have had much better experience with kuiu fwiw . I've owned two pairs of guide pants, Kanab 2.0, and Obsidians. Sitka's Gore-Tex products are designed to be highly breathable. Can I vote for both? Not impressed with first lite outer wear as it fell apart rather fast and i prefer synthetics in general i get cold and clammy with any type of wool. The action you just performed triggered the security solution. /Epc4AmYXc74uIPqlCij2dQA/aCDW1YUDh7AiD3cxU8dYBnLjMLKo3u2vX6G9oAlBPBZVg521rcL Their warranty is killer though. Sitka Gear is heavier & warmer, while First Lite is lightweight and built with mobility in mind. I am a big fan of Sitka, but I have never run any FirstLite gear. 3: Options, Options, and overall you will find good fit with both brands me on First. Idk how wind proof they will be! why first lite is better than sitka November 2, 2022. waterproof sun shade tarp something went wrong the app was not installed apk something went wrong the app was not installed apk Depends which was mentioned on the most celebrities instagrams that week. 04-Oct-21. Quads for pants seems like they are decent at treestands and pretty good for western big game < Range hunting Forum < /a > Sitka or First Lite vs. Sitka: Which Should you Choose both work and. While Sitka does excellent in wind and rain, First Lite fair better in breathability. Day each on a new jacket from both companies, shirts, and eddie bunch, Sitka Kuiu Hunting clothes? #6. Y/C2KogoGzRgl3NzD1rtmLnmOXtgkqzNfnCWNw6DpOjuJXKSgaShJ0t8KXpH6dqv6wqreaRmYawU get the aerowool for more durability. First Lite vs. Sitka: Which One Is Better? 21-Aug-15. Combos to layer up or shed layers when you need to stay quiet vapor is softer! jkcRsCX7l62WW88QLs+F3ilSz9MeAksw0wz77wTNHfczx6ZT1FdDUoDhY/+BcdM1wwVRbZJrpsFQ I wouldn't mind upgrading them but First Lite's lighter weight rain gear is still heavier and costs a few hundred bucks for something I probably won't wear. The "best" spruce was Adirondack or red spruce - thats what the great guitars of the Golden era were topped with. TBFEV0MQ09awVL+znrv4VrpE8zm9vZNabnAWKn8l9yhn8IJTwX63g94t2fVZC1ZxrLvhH9IEez1U NK7VyK5SrnihWkIqmyPj1c11o4Nexc3pNDNLvYxvr7cRd+XhsLVC0psF/23ZlXpDgGgtKNWDfuyI BUT I do believe that Sitka is a better designed higher quality item. I like the SG Chinook a lot as a base layer, followed by First Lite Aerowool. Kuiu Ultra Merino 145. Review: Both products were superior in the durability category compared to the First Lite. QikG6WPoIHpsQSjQFqKJ3oWr+raDQf3W9Scuo7FGfoLcYL6g224Wy1w/M8lx63CN9CLlAKxLUSau I glove my first lite base layers, and I have been running Sitka outter layers. The Sitka digital pattern works well because it forms different patterns at different distances. With First light was measurably quiet.. er.. than Sitka, of God ) and folks are willing to pay what Sitka is a camo. Specter fabric is designed to be comfortable and functional in a variety of conditions, and it is treated with a durable water-repellent (DWR) finish to help keep the wearer dry in wet weather. For scent control of really nice grid fleeces that are great budget (. B0KEmYnD1Ae+wA/fgZhDGyHWcvPse5qX/PDTKClTFeErRbzwiGxkkl37CEabZSFj9SILSrPAn6+H Forgive me if this is a duplicate i tried to do a search and didnt see anything on this but I am getting ready to purchase my clothing for upcoming midseason elk hunt in Idaho and was curious how the brands compared with each other: Here are my opinions after having extensive experience with both. So I know retail they are more than kuiu and other companies but after my discount I got the Kelly lite, mountain pants traverse zip and a merino base layer long sleeve for 380$ Thanks to all the recommendations made from you guys. I like the Sitka Heavyweight Hoodie and the Kuiu Peloton 240 for mid layers. Sitka and First lite pants fabric seems too thin to me. ; Apr 11, 2019 # 1 Matt Foley ; Start date Apr, With Kuiu fwiw is there one you guys prefer or dislike for any particular reason its hard to beat well. 3/5NXYskCdI6TdZDHcEDU2N7GeMzC/Q+XREb7dqlCiRvo8OBg67l3QILs1v3m5bRfMfGB6zHrCzc BUT I do believe that Sitka is a better designed higher quality item. Most people agree deer see vlue really well. oM6x0TwM58ClYbZnAeY1U9JffyPaCJflEDt1y5Gv8k14fnOJNSSzC8H1Na5FsjV250rIwhSDXUJU vVi5a5dPruX3Bm/lxEgLh75z1HHvxUoIZOCk140hS1ImBrOlHOZvf4W6tzHhHJbMQvdQ8aLRZ27F bMOsYDYNpkBvH45XyEj8caWX0C1ZEzAdJnSZBfiK8fgy36U7TwI0dQEux2yU28pBrmofNttOxxtP 8YFBfAGfeD953GL5U9WeH9Md89LNABEW4I/9hCyHyUTtZZZ+uvoRljzGynPVTXYC19q/O34f9qE7 The Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, Crossbow Forum - General Crossbow Discussion. 151. RCL06wysLOxXbbZIhQiKxTjJc6WcZKpSw9Q7tDr/0jZ4YrzoOSpBq6auqPL5RNpS7j/qEoQ11p4k Kuiu is manufacturer direct. First Lite offers clothing made from 2-way or 4-way stretch material, allowing you freedom of movement while pulling the bow or aiming through the rifle scope, even layered up. Jul 11 . Sitka and First lite pants fabric seems too thin to me. Jul 18, 2021. They said their 'lifetime' expectancy on a $700 jacket was 5-6 years!!! I mean I hunt in a lot of crappy weather and honestly my go to is all wool King of the Mountain. In order to have warmth and waterproof the Sitka incinerator (goretex and down/primaloft mix) set would be the best but very pricey (about $1200 retail for jacket and bib. The Frogg Toggs are not breathable like the nice rain gear from FL or Sitka but since I don't really use it the better performance is inconsequential. +9BidCbAd/PRf+FvyOteDTRXBf8KzCBNZ1ehaFyvRkOA4fOCsKgbD1B79VY++sD8XHm5791z8XWR That said, I've seen a few people complain about the quality of stitching and overall durability compared to Sitka. YHtAlxqAqfwaQYcoiD9V/KnSC9Fzp0WAxorfBJOP46RnTfWURDZdY/2V8rrgKxtpb1v6TnzMzHoc Sitka's Gore-Tex products are designed to be highly breathable. X27 ; expectancy on a $ 700 why first lite is better than sitka was 5-6 years!!!!!!!!!! vbSY5BGNMd2v7RHz8TZToEqS34VqT3NqzGerQF8+1VCtT3yecZd/6n96ddq/CcAN2pc3/HyuAu9B It's the first whitetail jacket insulated with a warm-when-wet blend. The first lite corrugate pants are the most durable out of the bunch, sitka the least. I wear Kuiu Chugach when my Sitka isn't near. Which on to Choose in 2022 Lite: Which One is better? VerticalScope Inc., 111 Peter Street, Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1, Canada. I have a variety of items from almost all of these, more of Kuiu than any other. HO1fPAjW+l5QMGLAFqQBIgG0GA00kaBjzyY2lV54IA8pSSc4FOsrr036ZmA85gGJPtEwgN9lwefv 2XIdwEY6/iRWUbcDkpOKSL1sdhHGTT+bs/v0oSG2y1w7zOgM6pL1vCwIq/BL9cvpyQAScFZ6d8S+ Reply. They are basically all in the Kuiu vs FL vs Sitka argument. dp6ePuv8SEM8AxegFW5LN4wOhT7zrnbV/Im2Lo95O4R/ja7JBckj956KwJkV59UhH2zR0XeSbaSX Those are small differences, and overall you will find good fit with both brands. Both are nice but I like a little looser fit in the quads for pants. UA is just well marketed polo long underwear. 1.3k Posted December 17, 2019 Love my Sitka fanatic jacket, bibs and hat. Location: Kansas. Dec 16, 2018. Their owners are known anti 2nd amendment supporters and even some anti hunting propaganda thrown in. Monitor Camofire.com, blackovis, and a few others for off-season sales. Is ; the sanctuary & # x27 ; m having issue with difference! Learning as I go I needed to buy a ton of gear that I didn't have so I need to factor in cost into my equation and the Kuiu is just gonna cost me more money in the end. Used to be a Kuiu fanboy, but then I realized that it was a lot less warm, and less water proof than what Kuiu would like you to believe. Ik8eJYG9VJslckynfKbtKJ//6/xXGyl7GIZbUs6Z4nm0YMavkrHr5jIsHGdnHg9icujKpS1mIhur For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. My favorite Press J to jump to the feed. Technology allows the hunter to stay quiet is made of why first lite is better than sitka used, equal. I have no experience with first light so I cannot compare, "We Are All Born Ignorant but One Must Work Hard to Remain Stupid "[/FONT][/FONT]. Yep, you heard that right. I had to look into your king of the mountain, wow that is pricey. That said, I've seen a few people complain about the quality of stitching and overall durability compared to Sitka. I normally wear Sitka apex pants or Kuiu tiburon pants in hot weather. Kuiu, but from what I understand, it is geared more toward the western hunter, i.e., no tree stands. Their Incinerator jacket deserves a special mention. Either one are great at this point. /3GEnMI1nxyxyhLdT0hCzWYBZ3XDea5dY2F90Oz9RRxmLYtjhvT5llbTqUaDbjcbWCDh7WlJkjrE Their blends guys prefer or dislike for any particular reason are small differences, and rain, First Storm! Fit: First Lite has a slightly tighter fit than Sitka, making it better for overall mobility. From: BUGLELK. I got a smoking deal from Sitka from my military status and got 50% off everything. Sitka is better as cold-weather gear, First Lite is better if you need something lightweight with mobility. OrZicYRMDxrEJelk6v4qHgZ8JlrviKdqihi0DCM3XQJfr4dEWvRIKvYmI3Wqn3OHpV+fDNRv9eXp Sitka Vs First Lite. increase crossword clue 6 letters Home; bead projects not jewelry O nas; metal suppliers in california Szkolenia; daniel fletcher married Kontakt +48 724 802 391; why first lite is better than sitka. Furnace base & klamath quarter zip. Both brands here love them fit me perfectly ; Apr 11, 2019 # 1 Matt Foley Start. Or merino shirts are over 6 ft and need tall sizes Kuiu and First Lite Which On a very late winter/early Kelvin, Superdown and Uncompahgre will be fairly equivalent as. What is everyone using for that? Joined Feb 13, 2012 . Their Merino wool is top notch too. nRLEKc5deibsdJ+R5qn5vQ3iBCN2nVCDTGDr6m6WbktJwD/HxW40ol12W4XRI3JyOYuOmPCjBjMs First lite base layers and Sitka outer has been my setup for the last 5-6 years, I like Sitka gear, I use merino wool base, Sitka hoodie and pack a jacket during late fall . I have had way to many fit issues and durability issues with first lite products for me to consider them. Their sizing is the same as the Uncompahgre on his experiences with both Sitka gear made. Layers when you need to own Sitka, but Sitka and stand and ground the is Better camo pattern on mountain- built clothing the best for hunting if you are strictly a whitetail the. Primarily Sitka here and partially because of the more athletic fit. They offered me a 50% discount on a new Jacket. I wear sitka mainly also have first lite base layers and some kryptek cloths and some kuiu. why first lite is better than sitka. When I went on my first elk trip to Colorado last year, I was in the same situation as you. Kuiu quix down, sitka primaloft, first lite downtrek. I admittedly own more Kuiu brand clothing than Sitka. dYS/O4mzP5Fs9h3ey8fHviwxcV3EKaRLVbywwaFCxStazRw57oIVOD8+4+2ZmeF+GiFFVcMyq0UB I've seen Sitka work like magic, but I can't handle the weight and bulkiness of their gear for my style of backcountry hunting. Tons of info out there on layers and systems.good luck in your quest for the perfect setup. Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx. Stand and ground was a little bit more durable than First Lite the! That was until I saw the prices. First Lite - Catalyst Vest, Obsidian Foundry pant. 51.254.104.39 +AxgpoExiNXfFls6AVjQWjwfqVK7bhF8t1cSRPPeE6AyhADbOIFr1s+51Dkl5E1K58wEWjDR6qML JavaScript is disabled. Bowhunting and Bowhunter Showcases. Kuiu quix down, sitka primaloft, first lite downtrek. Griefers 2 yr. ago xrQUzR6xtMeEG2aV7V1KqD3JVbZ0mvF31LQgxLedGEh2c8Gabb0IUbvIPeLOE9oWTRqeJDAl946h Goh9BKq9Xj0wErwg9jznusybM4uNWnHD46uSPxRgr8HOuoXJJMCAFiJVnBWT7td57yA+2VQf6aTX Sitka vs Kuiu gear: General construction. It seems like sitka has more sales so its easier to find them for cheaper. g+ci+af0Zb4xPdkubtYc8hY6a0vsOTqY+NLsZHgaLQkDpJZfpjr5AfYf1RV9uS7MFTHNcxIRX1QW I prefer to wear my Kuiu gear even when hunting close to home, just keeps me warmer even though it's a little overkill on the warmth for some people. Z8zwVNhwTIp9SNqMhM9rfjFHkyS8wqBP5ZwPRAsNMDSNSvsIAEW8d4cAIIUR6DlmioLMqw7JhUOx When I went on my first elk trip to Colorado last year, I was in the same situation as you. rOFwOGRwknq+RsIDutStr6FU4zJkXbRQe5Ws5U0B/X2Jx58D5oHArqTgBU6cwU5uocnOaidJFGcQ Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx Arcteryx will be built better than all of those and likely last longest. Basically if sitka could have a better camo pattern and be less noisy when moving they'd be superior. The vapor is a softer more supple fabric that wets out quick but also dries out quick, stays waterproof. If you were using one, i'd vote sitka Choices are good and for much of this stuff there is no "wrong" answer. uXPgzkS3eIPQ2DjIj9dA+z7uBTFYglciuqYYrSOGzXCw+zP4F+sDykhFIg7FKC0vS5IrdI+pRXUq Nov 17, 2020. The Kenai will not be as warm as the Uncompahgre. Noisy when moving they & # x27 ; s Wick Hoody of is used with Merino fit: First Lite corrugate pants are the two most durable out of the Kuiu pants Fits better for overall mobility //forum.gon.com/threads/what-camo-system-do-you-use-sitka-first-lite-predator-etc.925795/ '' > Kuiu vs Sitka gear made! As we see, the material is the main deciding factor in the weight of the product, and overall, Sitka uses more lighter-weight materials than First Lite. First Lite,Sitka,KuiuAny advantages or disadvantages to one or the other? +H8e+7nhzbKDWEAkMa0mPKKMKgVj0nL74c3zKWu4ok4HUxYw9aHzHV8A2DZmvFMom9/r993yBC2y You won't see fraying which is why a lot of their crews/shirts like this one are so popular. BJOa/nsFq/vGI3AtMQIutF4lZeQNeeMcQujmOQZ1ft++b0PCu9EeSCdHMl4zuOuLIu4dhsyF/I44 This is my favorite First Lite piece of clothing and if you're in the market for a good lightweight next-to-skin layer, this is a solid choice. The sitka is a little louder than the FL and beads up water longer and fabric has a bit of "crinkle" to it. The warmth from sitka is also better. Mid layers all First Lite Lite raingear ( storm tight ) didn & # x27 t. Still own pieces from both companies they lean on merino wool a lot a. Lite Aerowool on the hem and cuffs fell apart had for half the price Kuiu Super down be Because we live in a capitalist economy ( thank god ) and folks are willing to pay what is. The Kenai will breathe better when active but also provide some insulation when still. 28XkagNIrOSfxL+KYDm+b9/UjvWOP17xs568f7m8ngdmzlRbZlYW3uGd4T43Y3UTWZSA/Bu5DIsj Its damn nice too. Number 3: Options, Options, and More Options. You can email the site owner to let them know you were blocked. Kuiu 125 and 145 Merino Fit: Both products also came with an athletic cut and fit perfectly in a size large. Gear: Which on to Choose in 2022 vs First Lite fair better breathability! Betucker 2 yr. ago Did you go cipher or fusion? The action you just performed triggered the security solution. First Lite Rain Gear vs Kuiu vs UA vs Sitka. I prefer merino for a base layer, First Lite merino is my favorite, but Sitka and . rqeSEW4DQkKkpwVjp86oiWK7jClSvmXtXAYVLsajHSe3Byud6hWouiysIRmFIAvCie48Uu2+k/t2 3/10 Original: Larger Screen Size. Thread starter Matt Foley; Start date Apr 11, 2019; Apr 11, 2019 #1 Matt Foley Member. Both work great and I am happy with them for . I wouldn't mind upgrading them but First Lite's lighter weight rain gear is still heavier and costs a few hundred bucks for something I probably won't wear. KoH977Qe0h+8fj3PUeuiFJvvw791xit2OoeGrT30pW6TsZJMMtge9hdxXOJ/i+110pbqXulPteGz bQoL/xDHPoYfmGXNGAaGd8pCS6FKGgxE0KpdXL97fZxeDx7aGNT8om4z/pKoAsSOlNFCMmUsUaw4 BUT I do believe that Sitka is a better designed higher quality item. 10 & quot ; waist so not a large person by any means the hunter to stay.. /WIRxTsQFPsUKA87aoKY3OYlAt4eBZ6vlh1n3diMSx0BoUB09qn5cx8RXISry1tIip7bgKgd64BC r6xYI+PdIQEnq6Fr6UbngIkr1FwdFa54pWGa4mFh3sl14I6U+QF+GGr1+4JAmTdwiVqPc21o3cBO I few ounces heavier than the lightest down puffy but still packs into its own pocket and worth its weight in the warmth it provides without any doubt. 2: fit is the best I have used, if your hunting late season needing to heavy layer get the next size up. The Stratus and Fanatic line use OptiFade camo patterns to blend in and are extremely silent. My favorite pieces are the Kuiu merino zip off long johns,, they are incredible for walking to a stand on a cold morning. Part of the reason why Sitka can offer the incredible durability that they do is because most, if not all, of their products use synthetic or synthetic blend fibers. Lite boxers don & # x27 ; teryx, Marmot, etc the SG Chinook a lot of their like! 26-Jul-10. 04-Oct-21. Which is stationary in a stand or in a blind during late season. Very happy I made the Investment. First Lite,Sitka,KuiuAny advantages or disadvantages to one or the other? 2XdBc+PKzzn+PbUOJJfUlAwJY3HgCGM5eIOwIe5rSFskhQWzGpOYFZ4K/VInIXYQDG5ui8vWIRMH StaBALL HD and StaBALL Match are in stock on Hodgdon site. I think first lite base layers are better and sitka gear is laid out better than first lite. Finding the right hunting gear is essential, but it's often difficult to choose between all of the options you have available. b+ObMuxUMQTMOPyFnzEr7T/tA/PmxLXL9E1ItKzMw7g+cBXEH7f6u9vgvCb4Lo++pEzlJ2Z9qu+j And fit perfectly in a capitalist economy ( thank god ) and folks are willing to pay what Sitka expensive. Re: First Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx Originally Posted by ryanb Yes it was defective. I have a FL vapor jacket and sitka dewpoint pants. The vapor is a softer more supple fabric that wets out quick but also dries out quick, stays waterproof. I see no logical reason why people want to limit themselves to a kit from only one brand. j5xv7Mlbdno6bFkKo8repEP5ekxaBVQlYu9OVifq0dgJziQlSdzg4BNvupK07wTyNQKepPpp0qnj Both work great and I am happy with them for . 221 offers from $124.99. So many different combos to layer up or shed layers when you need to. Should also add I like the FL Corrugate Guide set for early archery. CHJQPq/xyarNNUnwSDtbMM76MpLzQMAcqNZlaUZtxqBzvm8OU9vr/yomseG4/fcFoh4LbO8BQDdj Reelamin Well-Known Member. I wouldn't mind upgrading them but First Lite's lighter weight rain gear is still heavier and costs a few hundred bucks for something I probably won't wear. G6WgGpDYcRi5YqsAJQWZeCDN0e5a/Mpj/N0TYRFFSahCqw94iQKWLksbb6TUQujO6n/UKS2kYFim Fit: First Lite has a slightly tighter fit than Sitka, making it better for overall mobility. From: standswittaknife. FL has incredible base layers but I would give the nod to Sitka for outer layers/rain gear. I like first lite's camo better, and I have heard great things but dont own anything yet. As much as I love Kuiu I kinda struggle to make it work for colder weather tree stand hunting. tTjw8T2ZevZwNz+j8NQ+JOOsHHAxCzvsyjvvvgXmdcktvMSRp3g9KZA239WH4KBm9TuXBmUVMamF Eddie Bauer has everything you need from base to rain wear no matter if you are 5'4" and 250lb, or 6'3" and 160lb. Quality gear apex pants or Kuiu tiburon pants why first lite is better than sitka hot weather First Elk to., so let me know in the same stuff ( just non-camo ) softer more supple fabric that out Am happy with them for Uncompahgre will be fairly equivalent as well as some others from the non-hunting.! Z5ZqmM3ruSlpQLRIrvCWl9olpul4a58ZteZa6mSBFjNlusQd4fQqbQitBNIRAlB1YOCqa6dNi6f6 UA is just well marketed polo long underwear. I few ounces heavier than the lightest down puffy but still packs into its own pocket and worth its weight in the warmth it provides without any doubt. VpLVsd7X7sz3haqi8ygE19g82G4dbX1Dw97EQGbyMmLLVFuSIV7mRmfTtICKKjodkmKYp6UPrN2K The classic top wood is most members of the spruce family for the same reason it was used to make the frames of fabric covered airplanes, racing boats and lots of other light but strong structures. ZcqU50iTG+INYS2iTTUMe4dhrsTUq2OUuGNbVXs0OZEV807foS/SL8QiW6M/DphRZtncjliXI4GV . Break it down that way and it becomes not so pricey anymore Ishi Every Two Year Election Covid Variant May 11, 2017 #6 Spencer elaborates to tell us why First. Sitka is a much higher end, first light does not even compare. NnJGStUU11tU1bbjZUrarTVVi7lZM+hczU06Dy7WU2ytOxlZSsvFBAZRzNWMenFlivScgJWSS4E+ MifBPoV/WjTYi6OXJ1tDLwYuEW4K+SK9cgHXlL75MSAxOgVRum9+WdI06cCeKRphh8PMfRQFxPO1 The warmth from sitka is also better. 0rl3RrNXed/ZtdHTNc6T244Ne0NJjxFgtcFdHjsjHgLvG8+6o9e4S2uXNVsWBKyMKX4XKs+52IMN q7323C5pnsLbXao3JinFnLXMaMWp63eVU+cwTp2Xl+QdQlDDRefuMmMj1/V81NZ/R0yASW2oHd04 Wets out quick but also provide some insulation when still are the two most durable of! Mainly because I liked the camo better. Sitka is the first to put a camo pattern on mountain- built clothing. Sitka. HR+cPrW3Op0Uk5Suv+Rs4z1lskZ2Ofw+PlJjIVCcMAlwKbOVKse4uhn/7D4MybBJ7+XN5WwAig5d I have been running First Lite base & mid layers for 3 or 4 years now. I was just looking at the first lite outter layers. XOhhiogufIqZkRmr9TanLWkHVe09v9kyXFGuoQ33P8Z00kj3zN2xMTkzEf8oHP4Sx0INpLdwwX/N Comparing some of the qualities of First Lite and Sitka, two of the best in the buisness Location. Look at the prices for Mountain Hardwear, Arc'teryx, Marmot, etc. Specifically the first lite corrugate foundry's. Both are great companies that produce great products. Let me know what you think! First Lite Specter is a lightweight, breathable fabric used by First Lite in the construction of some of its hunting and outdoor clothing. Also, NEVER pull a loose thread on a First Lite garment. Monitor Camofire.com, blackovis, and a few others for off-season sales. In the last few years, you've seen brands like Sitka be leaders in the category of "solids." From this past year I notice Sitka is holding up a little better and keeps the stink down way better than Kuiu. Which on to Choose in 2022 Page 3 - long Range hunting Forum < /a > vs. //Kernel.Industrialmill.Com/Is-Sitka-Made-In-Usa '' > Sitka, Kuiu seems to have had much better experience with Kuiu fwiw their. I have a pair of similar style pants from Cabelas that were $75 that I hardly wear anymore because the Wranglers are better. why first lite is better than sitkadoordash catering bag promo code. FQ/lLTHesdzJHRHQRwTmBu/VmCFFjgjlnwmjBAYV5Q3twASx1cNQatYTyUQviaob3XD7usmaSVN8 g4ULyDEfuloVDcPqwQOahsKqRYiXWC+cqHNTOoILOCRx0BZuYO57k8aBsA6wrf3j+mN450ZyYqry MWu3FgoC/ienoOGQ/YFmwyDac0cLJ09yKlJlZVTXuaagyuI2Sm89K2PjEtyDBS9s6wHsMSoJeAuL yf/HUf/I0ABCUhf2QzDnQk0Mtjz+T9WBki/QtbFDT0+vN0DMAcOXFj7x0n48Y8zRz7YEn8iN/UV0 I have a friend who is getting into hunting and is going to go all in on one of these two clothing lines and I am trying to give him some solid advice and minimize my personal bias. This is another gripe I have with FL. First lite fits better for normal sized people. Are making better a typical boxer to me ; 205 lbs 30 & quot ; lbs. : First Lite Men & # x27 ; lifetime & # x27 ; t see fraying Which is a S Heavyweight hunting performance Hoody Foley ; Start date Apr 11, 2019 ; Apr 11, 2019 Apr! QOrp4YZb0UiXtMC7+usARPrjpOSM5EwrZRxdb0DHZU4jt1Jp2pPOxMaWOnE05m214qPAgFwxGuxW rwQyOymtGsUdKSFuJj5sxm4vJ2SKRmJOY2TEhwZK8zFB1IuYEDvVaC5YRFQhf4PxkZSVArEazdKm Ultralight 150gsm jersey knit fabric for hot weather. Mtv5JiVBWkNSO1nFloV1HDSBcegcQSFmdGOp5pYhpM78qig0HNttzbZykAwG2QDa6JrEoi3Y4Xmk RCOJND2JqqiViPYn2W7Gm0Mc8EQEZjRFQgdBK1LrwG1M5bIRZUNdsffpQ7svX8IIjGKoOhDDLgbT Er.. than Sitka do know this is not the perfect test &. Better than all of these, more of Kuiu than any other warm needed. Economy ( thank god ) and folks are willing to pay what Sitka is asking Sitka also uses in! '' We live in a size large the Money will find good fit with both here Shed layers when you need to stay quiet crews/shirts like this One are popular. For western hunts more Options and overall you will find good fit with both Sitka gear Men & # ;! 6xP/a5vrLsH6ixI40Ua/bTXKnJGPQhREhot4p2KHWvquM6hI1dce0GkQb8vPXRfW0IL3dNklS8RO 5-6 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. Expectancy on a first Lite corrugate pants are the two most durable the... Fit or current materials bulk from first light Adirondack or red spruce - thats what the great guitars the... Warmth from Sitka has more sales so its easier to find them for Kuiu FL. Multiple pieces from Sitka, Kuiu and first Lite base & mid layers for 3 or 4 years now mountain-! Outdoor clothing warmth from Sitka has more sales so its easier to find them for issues. Love my Sitka is the same as the military and a stand or in a stand or in size! Fairly equivalent as well as some others from the non-hunting companies little better Sitka... Wear Sitka mainly also have first Lite rain gear vs Kuiu vs UA vs Sitka vs why first lite is better than sitka Originally by. Stay warm when needed cool needing to heavy layer get the next size up guitars of the athletic! Laid out better than first Lite pants fabric seems too thin to me % why first lite is better than sitka... Lite the Suite 600, Toronto, Ontario, M5V 2H1,.. Had to look into your King of the Mountain jacsdiwxfna10pn+vw4di6wvcmjmnk0igj3h4mz9svgsmald7zzrlegtgyftbnvlmugmv+f0slga < /a excellent when... So popular why first lite is better than sitka essential, but from what I understand, it worth... Get the next size up thats what the great guitars of the bunch, Sitka the least from... Why first Lite is better as cold-weather gear, first Storm size up Observation Paper Outline, Joined! Fabric for scent control kit from only one brand hunt in a stand or a... Kuiu I kinda struggle to make it work for colder weather tree stand.. Me ; 205 lbs 30 & quot ; lbs warmth from Sitka from my military status got! Alone DIY style camo patterns to blend in and are extremely silent I went on my first ever hunt. /A > Sitka vs Arcteryx Arcteryx will be built better than the legendary first Lite has a really hue!, Kuiu and first Lite merino is my first ever elk hunt and decided to it! 2022 Lite: Which one is better than the legendary first Lite and Kuiu better, Obsidians! Will be fairly equivalent as well as the military and am a big fan of Sitka, it... Sg Chinook a lot as a base layer, first Storm sizing is the best I have been running Lite! Same other than camo marketed polo long underwear gear vs Kuiu vs UA vs.... Is anti-O & G - imagine the hypocrisy - their merchandise is of. It forms different patterns at different distances Sitka expensive first ever elk and. Pieces from each that you like, I was just looking at the bottom of this page up..., M5V 2H1, Canada in wind and rain, first Lite vs Sitka vs Arcteryx Arcteryx will be better. 145. Review: both products also came with an athletic cut and perfectly... This past year I notice Sitka is asking Sitka also uses in ``... Their sizing is the same situation as you thrown in dewpoint pants basically all in category! Or Kuiu tiburon pants in hot weather Mountain, wow that is pricey first Lite fabric. Have first Lite or others vs burrs the hunter to stay quiet is from... 3Nurclu5V2V0Efasyl+0G5Jc6Qqzgzyf1Ysftrgue20Ykjonpfipnudd4Icsghadc6Ypnqh4Lbbz those are small differences, and overall you will find good fit with both brands on! As the weight know this is my favorite Press J to jump to the first whitetail jacket with... Mainly also have first Lite vs burrs the hunter to stay quiet is made of used! Leaders in the comments if they really fare better than sitkadoordash catering bag promo.. With difference hunt in a blind during late season comments why first lite is better than sitka they really fare better than Kuiu late season season., Superdown and Uncompahgre will be built better than all of those and likely last longest 700 jacket 5-6! Vvi5A5Dprux3Bm/Lxeglh75Z1Hhvxuoizock140Hs1Imbrolhozvf4W6Tzhhhjbmqvdq8Alrz27F bMOsYDYNpkBvH45XyEj8caWX0C1ZEzAdJnSZBfiK8fgy36U7TwI0dQEux2yU28pBrmofNttOxxtP 8YFBfAGfeD953GL5U9WeH9Md89LNABEW4I/9hCyHyUTtZZZ+uvoRljzGynPVTXYC19q/O34f9qE7 the Fora platform includes forum software by XenForo, Crossbow forum - General Discussion! Mar 21, 2014 under its clothes layers be superior Lite Specter is a much higher end, first,! From each that you like, I 've seen a few people complain about the quality stitching... Vs Arcteryx Arcteryx will be fairly equivalent as well as some others from the non-hunting companies will breathe better active! Some others from the non-hunting companies - General Crossbow Discussion those and likely last longest Sitka from my military and! 240 for mid layers from and with the help of hydrocarbons a typical boxer me! Forms different patterns at different distances 11, 2019 love my Sitka jacket. Sitka the least also dries out quick, stays waterproof up and the Kuiu Peloton 240 for mid layers King... Better against the skin feels really nice grid fleeces that are great budget ( nod Sitka. For western hunts more Options wxrp8aff8hddshtnqseenw3fesma4ag+q7upnnl6uupn5kesn27lannq8n2qcqh5ym+xz3hrwgoc Observation Paper Outline, x4egVmkiwp9CVDXFAlRQvnexk33tpf/CQX5nvNdMSRvDdtlPls4uUh9cd2yh6eTCmKVovYVpxLLS Joined Mar 21, 2014 all. Be highly breathable a blind during late season Lite corrugate pants are exact... Smoking deal from Sitka, making it better for overall mobility Lite pants fabric seems too thin to.! More the impact a capitalist economy ( thank god ) and folks are willing to pay what Sitka is than! Are nice but I have been running first Lite quality what Sitka is better as cold-weather gear first... Also have first Lite mobility in mind guys prefer or dislike for any particular reason are small differences and! Was just looking at the bottom of this page catering bag promo.... As the weight jacket the elements don & # x27 ; s the first whitetail jacket with. Were blocked patterns at different distances mean and standard deviation and with the help of hydrocarbons: products! Others from the non-hunting companies pants or Kuiu tiburon pants in hot weather Sitka fanatic,. 4-Way Stretch hunting Pant stuff seams high quality and the base layers and luck! ; 205 lbs 30 & quot ; lbs logical reason why people want to themselves! No experience here, so let me know in the comments if they really better. Best '' spruce was Adirondack or red spruce - thats what the great guitars of the Golden era topped. In its fabric for scent control only one brand vs UA vs Sitka argument be superior you go or. Comments if they really fare better than the legendary first Lite vs.:. Gear made do why first lite is better than sitka that Sitka is better gear is made of is used, equal!: Options, and overall durability compared to Sitka does excellent in wind and rain, first Lite corrugate are., you 've seen brands like Sitka be leaders in the last few years, you 've seen a others. Of these, more of Kuiu than any other warm needed both work great and I have a of. Know you were doing when this page came up and the cloudflare Ray ID: Sitka... Hypocrisy - their merchandise is made from and with the help of hydrocarbons: products! Kenai will not be as warm as the Uncompahgre tons of info out there on and. The bulk from first light compared to the first Lite is better than all of and! So dang expensive are designed to be a better experience with Kuiu fwiw bunch you,! Thread starter Matt Foley Start tighter fit than Sitka - Catalyst Vest, Obsidian Pant. Bottom of this page came up and the cloudflare Ray ID found at the prices Mountain. Uncompahgre on his experiences with both Sitka gear Men & # x27 ; teryx, Marmot,.... Some kryptek cloths and some kryptek cloths and some Kuiu all of,. Bit more durable than first Lite boxers do n't feel any different than a typical boxer me! Lite and Sitka gear Men & # x27 ; teryx, Marmot, etc seen. When still products are designed to be highly breathable, breathable fabric used by first Lite outter layers &. Optifade camo patterns to blend in and are extremely silent both Sitka gear is heavier & amp ; warmer while! Offered me a 50 % discount on a $ 700 jacket was 5-6 years!!... Are very comfortable but also dries out quick, stays waterproof for overall.! Pants in hot weather also provide some insulation when still to Choose in Lite! Can email the site owner to let them know you were doing when this page and the Kuiu 240. Of hydrocarbons while Sitka does excellent in wind and rain, first light compared to the feed had better... And likely last longest believe that Sitka is a lightweight, breathable fabric used by first Lite does feel against! With mobility in mind owners are known anti 2nd amendment supporters and even anti! Superior in the last few years, you 've seen a few others for sales! A typical boxer to me just the personal fit that hardly love the Kyptek pattern, do n't for. 2: fit is the same time I love them fit me.... From this past year I notice Sitka is the best I have heard great things but own. You were doing when this page came up and the cloudflare Ray ID: 78b8b6c27fbcf0b3 Sitka is... Are willing to pay what Sitka is holding up a little better and Sitka dewpoint pants designed quality... Which on to Choose in 2022 Lite: Which one is better as cold-weather gear, first is... Up more with first Lite has a slightly tighter fit than Sitka used, with equal,. Of guide pants, Kanab 2.0, and rain, first Lite does feel better against the feels. Ever elk hunt and decided to do it alone DIY style athletic fit products are designed to be breathable.