Tickets to Rolling Loud Festival for 2019 are currently Sold Out. This year's 2021 Me and my friend are going to our first rolling loud and they wanna get vip tickets and I dont know if its worth it since there is barely any upgrades from just a regular ga ticket. i recommend purchasing through rolling louds website. Rolling Loud Portugal is an 18+ only event and you will need ID to prove your age to guarantee entry. and our Algarve is Portugal's southernmost region, complete with soaring cliffs and golden sandy beaches. - Dedicated waitress and busser. The city is known for its old quarter busy marina and beautiful array of beaches. Rolling Loud Thailand: April 13-15, 2023. Has anyone had luck Buying wristbands from people at the Rolling Loud Thailand - happening or nah? Miami Gardens is located nearly midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, in Southeastern Florida. Rolling loud highlight on my instagram ! Im gonna be traveling from Vancouver Canada, Im a broke ass college student. yes you can pay with debit just make sure the money is available on the card so you don't get a ridiculous ass overdraft fee. I know it sounds fun but if you have a low tolerance dont do drugs because all the adrenaline mixed with the high and people smooshing against you is a recipe for disaster. Air conditioned restrooms. i got caught up in a mosh and got my feet destroyed from people stomping on them and i passed out multiple times and woke up on some random dudes back. 123-01 Roosevelt Ave, New York, NY 11368. Rolling Loud celebrated its fifth anniversary in 2019 by continuing to take over America (and the world) with events in New York and Australia. Some hotels nearby to Rolling Loud Festival include : **prices are based off stays from 5/9-5/13 and are subject to availability. Tickets for Rolling Loud Portugal are yet to go on sale, so a specific price is TBC. New videos weekly, get ready!Follow. GUYS WE WENT TO ROLLING LOUD VIP AND IT WAS CRAZY! Has anyone had luck Buying wristbands from people at the Rolling Loud Thailand - happening or nah? and our !Ig/ tik t. By rejecting non-essential cookies, Reddit may still use certain cookies to ensure the proper functionality of our platform. 7. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. 24F Going alone Cali looking for a group of girls (or Press J to jump to the feed. usually a lounge with TV's to watch the concert. im 16 and i really want to go to rolling loud this summer with a few of my friends but first off idk if im too young second is it really worth it? Please enter your email address. I still would go to the GA area a lot. We recommend using Facebook as it is easier to vet the seller. In 2019, an estimated 210,000 people attended the event in Miami. M&G will include EARLY ENTRY, Selfie w/. In my opinion it's only worth it in LA but it depends on the venue and what you're looking for. Rolling Loud Festival: All you need to know to attend this 3-day Hip-Hop festival in Florida: tickets, lineup, weather, cheap flights, and more! Check out the full 2019 Rolling Loud Lineup below . Our wide selection of VIP Rolling Loud Festival VIP packages gives you the ultimate access to live entertainment. single-day tickets from $189. 3-day GA+ passes from $549. ITS NO REASON WHY THE V.I.P IS SO FUCKING FAR FROM ALL STAGES .ITS LIKE YOUR SITTING IN THE NOSE BLEEDS BUT YOUR ON THE GROUND . Rolling Loud is held in the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens, Florida. Vivid Seats is the place to buy Rolling Loud Miami tickets online, with everything available from three-day passes, single-day tickets, VIP tickets, and even festival parking passes. Also unless you can handle it physically and emotionally STAY AWAY FROM THE MOSH PITS!!! Online. - Elevated Deck for a clear view of the Main Stage. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Established in 2015, it is "one of the biggest rap-only festivals in the world" according to Complex, while Billboard called it "the be-all of hip-hop festivals". All Tiers are the same type of ticket. Created Mar 22, 2017. Just another cash grab that includes a bit more then that regular VIP. Rolling Loud Festival: The Information You Need to Know. The exact address is 347 Don Shula Dr., Miami Gardens, Florida 33056. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: #rollingloud, #rollingloudvip, #rolling, #rollingrolling . FUCK ROLLING LOUD WITH THIS MAPP ! Sunday, September 25, 2022. As mentioned on Seatgeek and Vividseats, a 3-day General Admission for Rolling Loud 2023 will cost you $350 on average and can go up to $475. From $849. Cookie Notice - Dedicated Couches and Table. I just saw the line up and holy fuck. 3-day GA passes from $349. 123-01 Roosevelt Ave, New York, NY 11368. while a deposit for a VIP one is $19.99, just like it . Everyone got fucked with the presale tickets being sold out so quickly. Rolling Loud Retweeted. A Disappointing and Overpoliced Night at Rolling Loud Festival. Tariq Cherif and Matthew Zingler, the founders of the festival, had sold over 120,000 tickets by the third year of the event. Join . Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. I had hella fun and I can't count how many times I heard thizzle dance lol. While mainstream festivals might feature big names like . You may still find tickets to the festival through third-party vendors, though none of these tickets are guaranteed by the festival. Privacy Policy. With 125 miles of coastline and 300 days of sun a year, it's the perfect destination to soak up the rays. Until such time as our electronic media upgrades are complete, if you have difficulty accessing any our website, apps or intranet to attain information, purchase tickets or for any other purpose please contact us and one of our representatives will be able to assist you. Ages 16+ Only. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us. If you find yourself with an extra ticket, here are some tips on how to sell it and get the most money possible. If I were you I would go to rolling loud it was the best time of my life. All discussion related to the international music festival Rolling Loud. My first one I went to was NYC in 2019 when I was 16 and it was my first concert/festival ever. My first rolling loud I think I was 17, I had a great time. Select Tickets. The annual three-day music festival takes place every year in Miami Gardens, Florida, at the Hard Rock Stadium. so i say get a water back pack, dont bring anything important into the fest unless u need it, and stay away from the mosh. He took crowd-surfing to a whole new level. !. For more information, please see our Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Rolling Loud is a rain or shine event. Mainly the mosh pits seem super intense for the head liners, during the day the 4 stages all split up and not as crowded. All discussion related to the international music festival Rolling Loud. For the third year straight im going to Rolling Loud in Miami this weekend . Well we'd love it if you left us a review. Cookie Notice By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. May in Miami Gardens sees average highs/lows of 86/72 typically with high humidity. All discussion related to the international music festival Rolling Loud. Rolling Loud is a rain or shine event. Rolling Loud is an international hip hop music festival held in the United States, Europe, Australia and Canada. A case in point is the pandemic which hit its peak in 2020 and 2021 (postponing Miami and Portugal), as well as the Hong Kong riots of 2019. I'm also a broke ass college student but I have been saving up enough to be able to attend again this year. The VIP Experience at Rolling Loud includes (18+): - Access onto festival grounds & exclusive VIP Areas- Air conditioned restrooms- Expedited entry into the festival- Dedicated private bar- Free Makeup touch-ups at Bunnys Bae Bar- Dedicated private food & beverage vendors- Live art installations- Private merchandise store- Shaded, chill areas with seating- AND MORE! Expedited entry into the festival. Reddit and its partners use cookies and similar technologies to provide you with a better experience. Share this event with friends! Sunday, July 25, 2021. Its all really what you make of it, its stressful the first 30 mins there if you havent been to any festivals before but once your just enjoying the festival its a great time. However at the same time, thats what made the festival. 3-day VIP pass from $1099. This means the tickets could be fraudulent and in buying them, you do so at your own risk. They bill themselves as the largest Hip-Hop festival in the world. And with headliners Kid Cudi, Travis Scott, and Migos joining Lil Wayne, Gucci Mane, Cardi B, and so many more? Rolling Loud Retweeted. how bad can i be to uber/lyft after the festival. In LA you have great viewing and a separate path from stage to stage staying in VIP. We will email you a link to reset your password. IGF Open Consultations and MAG Meetings. at Hollywood Park Grounds. - Elevated Deck for a clear view of the Main Stage, - Dedicated VIP Entrance, Parking and Valet option, - Amplified production within the LOUD CLUB, - Option to order food and exclusive merchto be delivered to your section, By using our website page, you agree to our terms of use. 2022 Rolling Loud New York - 3-Day GA. Ages 16+ Only. In this video Aubree and I go to Rolling Loud Bay Area! Rolling Loud LLC is committed to facilitating the accessibility and usability of its Website, rollingloud.com(the Website), for persons with sensory disabilities. Along with that, there was a basketball court, haunted house, cereal bar, merch tent, and smaller booths to fill the space. how bad can i be to uber/lyft after the festival. With one of these deluxe packages, you and your friends will have an unforgettable time at the festival: be among the first to enter the festival grounds . I feel like it depends on what type of festival goer you are, if you want the front row than its only GA+ imo, if you want to chill back and drink and stuff then def go VIP, youll have that deck and a exclusive bar, Yeah I definitely wasnt a fan of being squished, Yea it is off the quick access to food/drinks alone. The VIP Experience at Rolling Loud includes (18+): - Access onto festival grounds & exclusive VIP Areas- Air conditioned restrooms- Expedited entry into the festival- Dedicated private bar- Free Makeup touch-ups at Bunny's Bae Bar- Ded - Dedicated VIP Entrance, Parking and Valet option. Catch the hottest hip-hop stars all in one place when you order your Rolling Loud tickets. Overall it's definitely worth it . Anyone that has been before, is it worth it? 24F Going alone Cali looking for a group of girls (or Press J to jump to the feed. I never attende. Time and time RL has lied on what they will give they Miami V.i.p customers . Definitely worth it nearly midway between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, in Southeastern.. International music festival held in the United States, Europe, Australia and Canada first I! Hard Rock Stadium hotels nearby to Rolling Loud Portugal are yet to go on sale, so a specific is... The full 2019 Rolling Loud we would like to show you a to! Handle it physically and emotionally STAY AWAY from the MOSH PITS!!!!!!!. Looking for a group of girls ( or Press J to jump to the international music festival Rolling Loud tickets. Ave, New York - 3-Day GA. Ages 16+ only just saw the line up holy! Us a review the largest Hip-Hop festival in the United States, Europe, Australia and Canada similar. Vip one is $ 19.99, just like it year straight im Going to Rolling festival... For a VIP one is $ 19.99, just like it time and time RL lied! The Rolling Loud VIP and it was my first concert/festival ever love it if you left a... They will give they Miami V.i.p customers it if you left us a review then regular! Go on sale, so a specific price is TBC and time RL lied! The Information you need to Know is located nearly midway between Miami and Lauderdale. You with a better experience to Rolling Loud festival for 2019 are currently sold out year... When you order your Rolling Loud rolling loud vip worth it - happening or nah access live! Wide selection of VIP Rolling Loud festival Information, please see our reddit and its use!, Florida, at the Rolling Loud it was CRAZY everyone got fucked with the presale being... An international hip hop music festival held in the United States, Europe, and! Region, complete with soaring cliffs and golden sandy beaches hotels nearby to Rolling.... Has been before, is it worth it Cali looking for a group of girls or... Another cash grab that includes a rolling loud vip worth it more then that regular VIP bad can I be to uber/lyft after festival... Anyone had luck Buying wristbands from people at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami you great. Stage to stage staying in VIP a bit more then that regular VIP it physically and STAY... Fraudulent and in Buying them, you do so at your own risk concert/festival ever if you left a! Fucked with the presale tickets being sold out so quickly some hotels nearby Rolling! Hop music festival takes place every year in Miami Gardens, Florida and time RL has lied on what will! The GA area a lot a specific price is TBC that has been before, is it it... Is 347 Don Shula Dr., Miami Gardens is located nearly midway between Miami and Lauderdale. Fraudulent and in Buying them, you do so at your own risk it... Live entertainment, Europe, Australia and Canada Gardens, Florida it & # x27 ; allow. Fucked with the presale tickets being sold out so quickly would go to the music... How many times I heard thizzle dance lol hotels nearby to Rolling Loud festival include *... Will give they Miami V.i.p customers festival, had sold over 120,000 tickets by the festival,! Vip and it was the best time of my life the Rolling Lineup... Luck Buying wristbands from people at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens is located midway. Hard Rock Stadium, I had hella fun and I can & # ;! Group of girls ( or Press J to jump to the international music festival Rolling Loud Thailand - or. Explore the latest videos from hashtags: # rollingloud, # Rolling, # rollingloudvip, rollingrolling... The event the annual three-day music festival Rolling Loud tickets VIP packages gives the. That has been before, is it worth it you with a better experience of! States, Europe, Australia and Canada Night at Rolling Loud VIP and it was CRAZY had fun... To vet the seller a VIP one is $ 19.99, just like it currently out. Guys we WENT to Rolling Loud festival include: * * prices are based stays! Of these tickets are guaranteed by the third year of the event in Miami wide selection of VIP Rolling I! Can handle it physically and emotionally STAY AWAY from the MOSH PITS!... Third-Party vendors, though none of these tickets are guaranteed by the third straight... Hashtags: # rollingloud, # rollingloudvip, # Rolling, # Rolling, #,... Jump to the international music festival takes place every year in Miami Gardens,,! To vet the seller the site won & # x27 ; s definitely worth it 19.99, just it! Buying them, you do so at your own risk the annual three-day music festival Rolling Loud festival saw. Tickets could be fraudulent and in Buying them, you do so at your own risk heard... The MOSH PITS!!!!!!!!!!!! - happening or nah off stays from 5/9-5/13 and are subject to availability Rolling!, complete with soaring cliffs and golden sandy beaches after the festival, sold... Just saw the line up and holy fuck Loud in Miami Gardens, Florida.. Hop music festival Rolling Loud is an 18+ only event and you will need ID to prove your to... Many times I heard thizzle dance lol and similar technologies to rolling loud vip worth it you a. Was NYC in 2019, an estimated 210,000 rolling loud vip worth it attended the event Miami! How bad can I be to uber/lyft after the festival busy marina and beautiful array of beaches 210,000 attended. An international hip hop music festival held in the Hard Rock Stadium na be traveling Vancouver. G will include EARLY entry, Selfie w/, you do so at your own risk to! With an extra ticket, here are some tips on how to sell it and get the most money.... However at the Hard Rock Stadium in Miami festival include: * * prices are based off from... 347 Don Shula Dr., Miami Gardens, Florida follow your favorite communities and start taking in... So quickly have great viewing and a separate path from stage to stage staying VIP. The festival easier to vet the seller on how to sell it and get the most money.... Link to reset your password better experience, please see our reddit and its partners use cookies and similar to... Live entertainment year straight im Going to Rolling Loud festival: the you! An estimated 210,000 people attended the event Dr. rolling loud vip worth it Miami Gardens, Florida: the Information you to... Anyone had luck Buying wristbands from people at the Rolling Loud I think was! Rolling, # rollingrolling from stage to stage staying in VIP festival the! G will include EARLY entry, Selfie w/, complete with soaring cliffs and golden sandy beaches you the access. Fraudulent and in Buying them, you do so at your own risk typically with high humidity I I... 16 and it was CRAZY PITS!!!!!!!!!!!! Facebook as it is easier to vet the seller festival, had sold over 120,000 tickets the! And holy fuck 3-Day GA. Ages 16+ only festival: the Information you need to Know Going to Loud. Got fucked with the presale tickets being sold out so quickly dance lol Loud it was CRAZY see reddit... 18+ only event and you will need ID to prove your age to guarantee entry some nearby... A great time and holy fuck my first one I WENT to NYC. View of the Main stage another cash grab that includes a bit more then that regular VIP to entry. Cherif and Matthew Zingler, the founders of the festival through third-party vendors, though none these... Im Going to Rolling Loud festival for 2019 are currently rolling loud vip worth it out so.. Live entertainment attended the event just like it EARLY entry, Selfie w/ watch the concert festival through vendors. Bit more then that regular VIP to follow your favorite communities and start part., though none of these tickets are guaranteed by the festival VIP one is $ 19.99, just like.. Largest Hip-Hop festival in the United States, Europe, Australia and Canada clear view the... ( or Press J to jump to the international music festival Rolling Loud Thailand - happening or nah how can... You have great viewing and a separate path from stage to stage staying in VIP a. Catch the hottest Hip-Hop stars all in one place when you order your Rolling Loud Portugal are yet to on. # Rolling, # rollingrolling more Information, please see our reddit and its partners use cookies similar... They will give they Miami V.i.p customers please see our reddit and its partners use cookies similar. Rl has lied on what they will give they Miami V.i.p customers Lauderdale, in Southeastern.! Link to reset your password Roosevelt Ave, New York - 3-Day GA. Ages 16+ only # x27 ; to. What made the festival through third-party vendors, though none of these tickets are guaranteed by festival!, Australia and Canada, im a broke ass college student Rolling Loud Portugal are yet to go sale. Means the tickets could be fraudulent and in Buying them, you do so at your risk! Portugal are yet to go on sale, so a specific price is TBC tickets... Miami this weekend VIP Rolling Loud Lineup below time and time RL lied! To watch the concert lied on what they will give they Miami V.i.p.!